PDA

View Full Version : To my kitties Valentines!

kt_luvs_kitties
02-14-2008, 10:24 PM
From Hannah to Remus- My Remus bear. I love you. You are the most handsome and sweet boykitty ever! I wish you were here. ;) :D

From Puff to Whisper- I have not seen you in awhile. I hope all is well, and that you can update me soon. I miss you my handsome Whispy boy!

From Stash to Pouncierge- I hope that you thought of me today. I also hope your DaddyKat gave you special pats from me. I wish we could play chase, then lounge in my favorite sunbeam.

M.E to Hoodini- I hope that you had a great day, and I hope that you got extra treats, since I can't cuddle you in person, I hope your meowmie gives you one tight *squeeze* from me.

Penny to Pooky- My perfect match! I am so glad that we are sweethearts.. I was wondering if I could find someone for me, but I had no idea I could find someone so PURRFECT! My match made in heaven. Kitty kisses to my Pooky boy ;)

cassiesmom
02-15-2008, 03:24 PM
Dear Michael,

I hope you had a wonderful Valentine's Day with your Dad and the other Found Kitties!

Purrrrrrs,
Cassie

p.s. from Cassie's Servant: Michael, would you please ask your Dad to give you and the other Found Cats some petting and hugs from me.
Thank you,
Elyse

catmandu
02-15-2008, 03:44 PM
I SURE DID AUNT CASSIE!!
ALL OF THE FOUND CAT ANGELS CAME BY ALONG WITH THE PORCHIES AND DADS OLD CAT ANGELS AND BOSCOE.
THEN MY AUNT JOAN SENT A MINCED BEEF PIE FOR ME, AND IS IT DELICOUS.
ALONG WITH CHICKEN BITS AND A SURPRISE.
I AM A HAPPY ORANGE CAT, AND HAVING CASSIE AS MY DATE IS SO MUCH FUN FOR THIS SENIOR KITTYZEN!!!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/cat%20angels/cats1011834.jpg
IM A HAPPY CAT TODAY.