PDA

View Full Version : Influenza cures.

RICHARD
02-14-2008, 07:54 PM
Having a recent bout of the flu I have a few tips that may make the experience a little easier for anyone thinking about the experience.

One
Drink plenty of fluids, Keep your beside glass full, so if you are too sick to fill the cat's dish he can drink outta yours.

Two,
Have plenty of cough drops handy, the wrappers and still wrapped lozanges make great toys for a cat when you are not ready to play. Leave them on the night stand-that way they are available to you both.

Three.
Hot water bottles are magentically charged - they will attract any feline within 40 feet. be prepared to change them often-to keep the cat warm.

Four.
Foil packets from Alka Seltzer are good toys, too!

Five.
Do not feed your cat moist food. Any wet food made me want to gag-I also lost about 20 pounds.....so a cat food diet ain't too bad!

Six,
While sleeping on your back DO NOT LET THE CAT SLEEP ON YOUR CHEST!
This could make you think you are dying of shortness of breath!

Seven,

Let the cat cuddle with you for long peroids of time......Kittly love is the best medicine!

Freedom
02-15-2008, 08:01 AM
LOL I hope you could AFFORD to lose 20 pounds!

As always, VERY well written, thanks Richard!

catmandu
02-15-2008, 04:42 PM
Play soothing classical music or jazz to help You and Your Cats relax and sleep better. Have interactive Cat Toys so you can lie down and let Your Cats do all the work!!!
Have lots of Cat Treats so Your Ctas will come and see you more often to raise your spirits.
And always remember how lucky you are that You and Eddie have each other in a cold indifferent world!!!!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/cat%20angels/cats1011842.jpg
Friendship is the key to HAPPINESS!!!

Pam
02-15-2008, 04:57 PM
Thank you for climbing out of your sick bed to share your wisdom. :) Hope you are feeling better. This one made me laugh out loud! :D :D :D

Six,
While sleeping on your back DO NOT LET THE CAT SLEEP ON YOUR CHEST!
This could make you think you are dying of shortness of breath!

Husky_mom
02-15-2008, 05:51 PM
cat food diet!!... LMAO!!...

not even sick you can ever loose that great humor!!... get well soon and come back ;)