PDA

View Full Version : Meet Guinness. PICTURES!!!

cali
02-14-2008, 06:48 PM
for those that didnt see the other thread, Guinness is a Rottie/Heeler cross my dad adopted from the humane Society yesterday. he brought him by my work today and I brought my camera so I could get pics!

so Meet Guinness!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v496/HappyFM/Guinness/IMG_9003.jpg

look at those big bear paws!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v496/HappyFM/Guinness/IMG_9004.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v496/HappyFM/Guinness/IMG_9005.jpg

EARS!!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v496/HappyFM/Guinness/IMG_9006.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v496/HappyFM/Guinness/IMG_9007.jpg

hes a wittle shy :(
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v496/HappyFM/Guinness/IMG_9008.jpg

Sevaede
02-14-2008, 07:12 PM
Well now if that isn't just a little slice of cutie pie! :D

Grace
02-14-2008, 07:40 PM
Well now if that isn't just a little slice of cutie pie! :D

What she said!! He is adorable - thanks for the pictures.

Freedom
02-14-2008, 07:41 PM
Oh he is quite YOUNG to have been in a shelter! Poor boy didn't have a good start in life but I bet things are picking up for him now that your Dad adopted him!

Rottie mix . . . um, I guess I can't see it while he is being held.

Sure is a cutie!

critter crazy
02-14-2008, 08:06 PM
What a cutie Pie!!!! Congrats to your Dad!! Job well done in picking that cutie out!!:D

Taz_Zoee
02-14-2008, 08:58 PM
Welcome Guinness!! He is a cutie, but he looks so scared, poor little guy. I'm sure he'll get used to his surroundings and be comfortable soon enough.
Way to go Dad on saving this adorable pup!! :D

Ginger's Mom
02-14-2008, 09:03 PM
Awww, what a cutie-pie. Yeah, for some reason I expected him to be a bigger boy too. He is just a little one. He sure is lucky your father came along. :)

luvofallhorses
02-14-2008, 09:06 PM
he's a cutie! :D

Shelteez2
02-14-2008, 09:08 PM
Super cute!! I don't see rottie either.... but no matter..... *squish* (that's what I do to puppies)

kallisto4529
02-14-2008, 10:30 PM
Tons of applause to your dad for adopting this precious boy. Welcome home little man, he is a cutie pie.

cali
02-14-2008, 10:36 PM
lol I dont really see Rottie either, but thats what he was listed as, so who knows?

he is a very nervous boy, my dad said that when he was first brought to the visiting room he went into a cornor and piddled :( before my dad he hadnt let anyone but the Shelter staff hold him, I guess he attracted interest but kept getting passed over because if that.

K9karen
02-14-2008, 11:21 PM
YAY! Pictures!!!! Aw........... Guinness is adorable! I love everything about him! My bet is that your wonderful dad will love him right out of his shy shell in no time! Have a happy life together, you guys!!!!!!!!

pitc9
02-15-2008, 07:31 AM
Those black rounded ears make him look like Glacier's Chum!

I don't see Rotti but I DO see a CUTIE!! :p

Seravieve
02-15-2008, 07:34 AM
Awww Welcome to another Rottie/Heeler mix! Zeke always wanted to meet another one... =)

Rachel
02-15-2008, 07:42 AM
YAY! Pictures!!!! Aw........... Guinness is adorable! I love everything about him! My bet is that your wonderful dad will love him right out of his shy shell in no time! Have a happy life together, you guys!!!!!!!!

I agree, with loving care like your father is obviously commited to, this guy is going to be a confident and steadfast companion. Guiness is really sweet. It is going to be such fun to see him benefit from the kind of guardianship that your father has already demonstrated. Please keep us up on how things are going. I'm thinking this will be one specially happy story to follow. :)

Pawsitive Thinking
02-15-2008, 08:13 AM
Oh yum! he is lovely

Husky_mom
02-15-2008, 10:37 AM
just look at that face!!... how cute!!! acd.... ok.... rottie.. no way....super cute.... way YES!!!

those ears my oh my.... I thought of Corgi ears LOL.... but he does look like Chum ears.... how cute!!!.... canīt wait for more updates and see him grow more and how he changes.....

cloverfdx
02-15-2008, 10:59 AM
Oh my what a cutie :D. I dont see Rotti either and thought Corgi ears strait away. Welcome home Guiness.

Awww Welcome to another Rottie/Heeler mix! Zeke always wanted to meet another one... =)
I have one too ;).

cassiesmom
02-15-2008, 11:25 AM
Those black rounded ears make him look like Glacier's Chum!

That's what I was thinking, too! What is a heeler? Whatever breed Guinness is, he sure is cute and I would love to give him a big hug!

pitc9
02-15-2008, 11:41 AM
What is a heeler?

Blue Heeler, or otherwise knows as an Australian Cattle Dog

Shelteez2
02-15-2008, 11:57 AM
lol I dont really see Rottie either, but thats what he was listed as, so who knows?

Unfortunately usually anything with black and tan markings are listed as rottie or shepherd crosses... at least that's how it is at my spca.

Doesn't really matter though as I know your dad will love him. I hope he comes out of his shell quickly. :D

ramanth
02-15-2008, 04:49 PM
Awww!! You can see how nervous he is in those shots. He's so cute. I'm sure he'll warm up in no time!

cali
02-15-2008, 06:56 PM
my dad said he did great at the vets! he didnt even flinch when he gots his shots ;) he is also schedualed for his Neuter*..I just dont remeber the date of that lol

Guinness met my brother the other day too, apperntly Guinness really doesnt care for him! lol not exactly shocking though, I havent met very many dogs that take to my brother, he is kinda the weirdo of the family, ya know 2 dog people parents, 1 dog people daughter, and 1 random son that doesnt much care for dogs!

oh and I will have more pics soon! I am going to my dads on sunday to play with Guinness..plus my dad needs me to clip that boys claws!

*our shelter has a spay/neuter policy, but they dont neuter before the dog leaves the shelter. instead they have a deal with all the vets in the city, all shelter dogs receive a free check-up(within 3 days of adoption), a free set of vaccinations(within 3 days of adoption), and a discount spay/neuter, your pay 3/4 of the spay/neuter fee at the shelter when you adopt the animal, then the animal must be fixed within a certain timeframe, and the vets send proof to the shelter. purebreds however are considered more valuable(in terms of BYBs trying to get ahold of them) so once adopted they are delevered by the staff to the vet to be fixed, and the adopter picks the dog up from the vet.

WELOVESPUPPIES
02-15-2008, 07:34 PM
Breed.....hmmmmmm.....I see a Cutie Patootie. Congradulations to your Dad and to Guinness. I hope to see future pictures of him ;)

dukedogsmom
02-15-2008, 07:43 PM
Cute! I love the ears! I hope that sweetie gets over the shyness. I'm so glad he's got a good home and your dad has a friend for life.

cali
02-17-2008, 05:58 PM
I saw him again today! I took LOTS of pictures and after seeing him today I am pretty sure he has GSD in him somewhere. apperntly he was NOT guess rottie mix because of his markings, its turns out he actually DOES have Rottie in him, in fact he was abandened in an apartment with his parents, a Rottie and a Heeler, I garentee however that at least one of those dogs was mixed considering Guinness is not black and tan, but Sable lol. I will post the pics either tonight(if I can get on the computer) or tomorow morning.

bckrazy
02-17-2008, 10:53 PM
Guinness is so cute! His markings are adorable. =) I'm sure he will be a great pup with some TLC.