PDA

View Full Version : Which fits me??...

Husky_mom
02-14-2008, 04:04 PM
I donīt like (aka canīt wear) short hair as it frizzes and fluffs up... and I loooove my long hair which took zillion years to get that long.... but now I need a hairstyle as it is just plain shapeless....

my hair is wavy.....and I need something that if I canīt do myself or donīt have time to do my hair it still looks decent LOL :p (how about a wig LMAO)

Iīll try get a pic with my normal "look" LOL
this is pretty much how my hair looks (this is NOT me) LOL although it may get more straight halfway down then wavy
http://stb.msn.com/i/E8/42BB8243738F2D7ED799CD58EFF69.jpg

Iīve liked these so far.... but not sure if they fit me....

http://www.hairstyles-hairstyle.com/j/long-hairstyle.jpg
just in blonde...
http://www.imagecows.com/uploads/8ff7-Leighton-Meester-long-layered-hairstyle.jpg

http://fileserver.glam.com/202/-21003472667829019d.jpg

any suggestions more than welcome!!
I planned having it today but Iīll wait till I have a few inputs ;)

pitc9
02-14-2008, 04:30 PM
I like the cut and style of the dark hair.

cyber-sibes
02-14-2008, 04:34 PM
I like the dark hair, too. (and please don't hate me, but I prefer you with darker hair too...JMO)

Husky_mom
02-14-2008, 04:42 PM
I donīt hate you.....;)

actually on teh attached pics I had same color hair jut one was wet and the other dried ans straightened (which I have no clu why highlights the blond and makes is even lighter)

I was thinking going red again :rolleyes: not sure yet...

Freedom
02-14-2008, 04:51 PM
Bangs, Chin length bob, and darker hair!

ramanth
02-14-2008, 05:06 PM
Dark version. It'll make you cut some of it which will promote new hair growth. :D

Taz_Zoee
02-14-2008, 05:13 PM
I chose the Simpson wave. If your hair has natural curl (and like you said it is straight part of the way down) I think if you got it in long layers it would make it wavier. I think that would look good on you. :)

Husky_mom
02-14-2008, 05:15 PM
Iīve been messing around with color and now I also like this.... :eek:

not sure if Iīd be brave enough to be that short...;)

carole
02-14-2008, 08:15 PM
I too like the dark version the third pic down i think would look really great on you, whatever you choose will be fine i am sure. :)

Catty1
02-14-2008, 08:29 PM
I don't have a preference for any style, but just some suggestions for hassle-free hair:

I hate bangs that hang in my eyes. If you do too, don't go with the long bangs styles.

None of my biz what colour your roots are, if you have any ;) , but a) will you need to touch up roots every so often, and b) can you go with a colour that will mean you don't have to do that?

Redhead....have you ever had your colours done? A Winter can get away with a burgundy tone. Just be careful you don't wash out your fair skin with the colour choice. You want "Hey you look great!" not "What a great red that is!" :)

I like the first style for length and the wave in your hair - they will likely layer it a bit to get that look, and you can get it shorter. In this one, the hair is off your face.

The cut of the dark hair is great...again, if long bangs bother you, you may want to do a hybrid cut here.

JMO - and I hate doing my hair unless it takes 5 minutes! :D

Bangs? I am not sure...

cyber-sibes
02-14-2008, 09:01 PM
I like the short cut on you, Isabelle! And IMHO red hair seems to go nicely with your skin tone & big beautiful eyes!

Husky_mom
02-15-2008, 10:59 AM
Oh my... Iīm so confused ;)... I canīt make my mind LOL....

If I didnīt had to I wouldnīt do anything... but my hair DOES need a trim.... I know hair grows back.... but still..... hehe

Iīve ha my hair shoulder and a lil bit over the shoulder lenght... and when I see those pics now I think "what was I thinking!"... so thats why Iīm being so confused right now.....

thanks for your suggestions they sure are helping me in the quest ;)

oh CAtty... Iīve had red head before... I loooove bold right in your face reds.. but I hate how fast they fade because of my so light actual color :(

still thinking.... if you have any pics.... they are so welcome...

I also liked the one ramanth posted in her thread... the red one medium lenght in layers....

any straightening of the hair may be doable.... but the style HAS to allow for natural waves... when/if i donīt wanna straighten it....(it takes ages for me to do it :p)

dukedogsmom
02-15-2008, 11:02 AM
I really love the second one! I see I'm the only one. I like it because it's very unique. I also like the dark one.

kittycats_delight
02-15-2008, 12:43 PM
I prefer the dark style too. And here is a suggestion. What about getting a deeper blond lowlights? It will give my depth to your hair and I think it would look good with your skin tone. :)

micki76
02-15-2008, 01:31 PM
The one that cyber-sibes posted is strikingly gorgeous on you! Go for it!

KYS
02-15-2008, 06:13 PM
http://www.imagecows.com/uploads/8ff7-Leighton-Meester-long-layered-hairstyle.jpg
I like this one.

Husky_mom
02-15-2008, 06:16 PM
the only down part of the dark version....

is that I woudl have to straighen my hair on a daily basis to get that look.... and that.... ainīt gonna happen :rolleyes: :p ... do you think the cut would look ok with waves as if left as it is.... I mean ... out of the shower and off to work?

Karen
02-15-2008, 06:49 PM
As someone with wavy hair, I say Go For It! Every day is an adventure, and it is nice to know there's a good look you can achieve on days you have the time to put some effort in.

dukedogsmom
02-15-2008, 07:29 PM
The one that cyber-sibes posted is strikingly gorgeous on you! Go for it!
I love it, too! I hadn't seen that earlier.

kimlovescats
02-15-2008, 10:10 PM
I chose the Simpson waves. You are pretty and still young, so you should do the sexy look while you still can! ;) I think a brown with a hint of auburn highlights would be a good "happy medium" for your skintones!