View Full Version : It's Vixen Time *4 pictures*

kittycats_delight
02-14-2008, 02:14 PM
It was Vixen today. She was still a little wild but had a few calm moments. LOL She was playing like mad and you will see the wild eyes in one of the pictures. I am so glad my little girl still has and wants to play like a kitten. :D

Here is Miz Vixen. My wild and wooley kitten CAT. :p Yes she is biting the sheet of the bed. LOL
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b74/PTCRAZY/Nikon%20D80/Vixen2.jpg

This was after going mad. She decided to relax. :rolleyes:
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b74/PTCRAZY/Nikon%20D80/Vixen1.jpg

Watching the birdies on the neighbors roof.
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b74/PTCRAZY/Nikon%20D80/Vixen4.jpg

Just a shot that I tried and really liked the result. :)
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b74/PTCRAZY/Nikon%20D80/Vixen3.jpg

Bella Time tomorrow. I hope she cooperates. :p Guess you will have to tune in a find out. hehehehe

Michelle

cassiesmom
02-14-2008, 02:48 PM
Awww, beautiful Vixen! I like the third one (looking up at the birds) best. What a sweetie you are!

catmandu
02-14-2008, 03:13 PM
Vixen has certainly grown into one Big Beautiful Cat. In the last Photo she looks as though shes seeing her Friend Lilith Angel coming to visit her.
Shes one Gorgeous Lady Cat.

Taz_Zoee
02-14-2008, 03:18 PM
I just LOVE your photography!! The pics are so clear and vibrant. Of coures Vixen's colors are amazing so that helps. :)

kittycats_delight
02-16-2008, 04:45 PM
I want to thank you 3 for replying. :) And as always with such wonderful things to say.

I have to apologize for not getting Bella pics up on time though. I have been fighting a flu now for almost 2 weeks and the last few days have been ruff ruff to say the least. I will pull myself up tomorrow and get those pics up. If Bella had to have been more cooperative I would have gotten them done but I just didn't have the energy to chase her around for an hour or more. :(

Anyway once again thank you guys for the lovely remarks. It is always a pleasure to show off my babies. :D

(((HUGS)))
Michelle

Felicia's Mom
02-16-2008, 05:39 PM
I love Vixen's pictures. My favorite is the second one down; it looks like she is posing for you in that one.:)

krazyaboutkatz
02-17-2008, 02:02 AM
She sure is gorgeous.:) Michelle, I sure hope you feel better soon.

karyn674
02-17-2008, 08:39 AM
Hello there what a beautiful girl you have. Love you pics all very nice indeed. Thanks for sharing!

Also I hope you feel better by now.

catfamily
02-17-2008, 10:25 AM
I LOVE Vixen.
Gosh,what a beautiful full of life cat you have there :)
She has the most gorgeous coat and markings.Love her face and wild eyes.
That makes for a fun loving cat.

momcat
02-17-2008, 01:48 PM
I'm so sorry to hear that you have the flu and hope you're feeling better very soon. Vixen is a beautiful kitty girl with a gorgeous fluffy coat, it's one that must be great to snuggle with. Great pictures of your little sweetheart! Could I ask you to give her some scritchies and lovies from me?

kittycats_delight
02-17-2008, 02:40 PM
Thanks you guys for all the warm get well wishes. :) I am feeling somewhat better today still not much energy and now my ears are popping. I think I may have an ear infection so off to the doc in the morning.

All scritchies and lovin's delivered. :) Thanks for sending some good ol' lovin Vixen's way. She is always happy to get loved on believe me. This girl is a belly rub monster. :D

Michelle

Maya & Inka's mommy
02-18-2008, 09:45 AM
Look at her, she is a gorgeous Italian princess!!
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b74/PTCRAZY/Nikon%20D80/Vixen1.jpg

kittycats_delight
02-20-2008, 06:32 AM
shhhhhh Lut....don't remind her she is a princess. She is the ultimate DIVA already. Can we say 'SPOILED'. LOL

She is such a mamma's girl and gets everything she wants. She loves her sister Vega most of all but Bella comes second for sure. Frost seems to be least favorite probably cause he is a typical boy and can get a little pushy and a little rough and with Vixen being such a 'lady' it ruffles her 'feathers'.

Thanks all of you for the wonderful things you have said. And I am feeling better now. I went to my first driving class yesterday so starts a new stage in life. :eek:

Thanks again
Michelle

pitc9
02-20-2008, 09:41 AM
Oh what beautiful pictures of Vixen!
I love the markings around her mouth and nose!

Freedom
02-20-2008, 04:04 PM
Vixen is a lovely calico, and sounds like she has the attitude -- er, CATtitude - which the calico is known for. Biting the sheet, oh yes, my calico does that, he he hee. Attack, attack!

The second photo is like her professional portrait for a modeling career. And any DIVA will be proud of that picture!

Nice work with the camera!

rg_girlca
02-21-2008, 08:22 PM
No wonder my Mooky is so in love with this girl, what a beauty.
Those pictures are so lovely and I especially love the last one. :)

wolf_Q
02-22-2008, 03:25 PM
Vixen is very pretty, I love her unique markings. :)

Randi
02-22-2008, 03:47 PM
What a wonderful girl Vixen is! I too love the second one down, and in the third, she's totally focusing on those birdies. :D

Hope you're feeling better now! :)