PDA

View Full Version : dinner time!!

toughCookie
08-17-2002, 07:53 PM
here's the group eating, Muffin was there too, but didn't get in this pic. what an experience, feeding 5 cats! once they get the food they are calm, but you should see and HEAR them before I can get it dished and put in front of them, once they smell the open can, wow!!:eek:

toughCookie
08-17-2002, 07:56 PM
and here is Muffin,(actually the only one with manners LOL) now I don't usually like the cats on the counter, but, it seems to keep the peace at mealtime! I tried to feed her in another room, didnt work.

toughCookie
08-17-2002, 07:57 PM
oops forgot the first pic.

left to right... the black kitty is Charlie, then is Patches, then is Louise, (eating from red bowl) then is Emma.

krazyaboutkatz
08-17-2002, 09:30 PM
Wow, I'm glad I don't have to feed five cats. I bet it does get noisy before you feed them. I bet it's also hard to get them all in one picture. I find it hard to get my three in one pic. Thanks for sharing the pics. :) BTW are you feeding them wet food again? I know that you were going to stop using wet food and you had mentioned opening up a can. I was just curious.

Miss Meow
08-18-2002, 12:22 AM
Great picture TC. Patches seems to have grown a lot, glad he's getting his fair share of food!

toughCookie
08-18-2002, 04:16 PM
yes I did start up the canned food again, I am such a wimp! LOL but it is only once a day, they love it for breakfast! 6 or 6:30 every morning I stumble into the kitchen and feed them,what a way to start the day!

and, oh, yes Patches does get his share, in fact, he is a little piggy
and tries to eat all the other cats food. it is unbelievable, they gobble the food to finish first so they can get more, or can then eat someone elses! it is a job to keep them to their own plate! I am going to have to start feeding them separately or something!

I have noticed how much Patches and Charlie are growing, seems to be alot this past week or 10 days, they just seem to be getting bigger each day!

so far, no more problems with Emma's paws, so no pills needed,
(knock on wood!)

Patches still has to be on the anti-biotics or his eyes get bad again. the vet said it might be a herpes virus, not actually herpes, but a type of virus, and hopefully he may outgrow it when he is a few months older...maybe!

Muffin still goes after Charlie and Patches at every chance, I have to keep the squirt bottle ready, and have been keeping her separate most of the time.
cats! can't live with them, and can't live without them LOL:eek: :eek:

Rottieluver45
08-18-2002, 09:59 PM
LOL!! WOW!! :eek: That looks really funny!

popcornbird
08-18-2002, 11:59 PM
Cute! Nice kitchen you got there! :D Looks like a new home. Am I correct?

toughCookie
08-19-2002, 12:53 AM
no its not but the countertop is about only 4 years old, so thats new, and the dishwasher, about the same time, when we moved in. the old counter was ugly.:rolleyes:

lynnestankard
08-19-2002, 03:34 AM
my heart goes out to you tc - i find coping with three at meal times enough - but FIVE!! DUH!
GREAT PICS THOUGH - THANKS.

lynne

Fuzzy317
08-19-2002, 04:04 AM
Our cats, 5 currrently, are free feed dry Nutro Max Cat. I make sure they have plenty of food, fill the water dish, and scoop the litter boxes each day. The only time there is competition is when we give canned food at times as a treat.

toughCookie
08-19-2002, 01:30 PM
same here, the only time the compete is with the canned food!:eek:

NoahsMommy
08-19-2002, 02:50 PM
Cute pictures! I can imagine the "chatter" you hear with five cats. :) Do the "help" you in the kitchen too?

popcornbird
08-19-2002, 03:04 PM
Originally posted by toughCookie
no its not but the countertop is about only 4 years old, so thats new, and the dishwasher, about the same time, when we moved in. the old counter was ugly.:rolleyes:

Well the countertop is really nice!

toughCookie
08-21-2002, 01:40 AM
thank you:)

08-21-2002, 05:04 AM
Great family of cats you have there , Tough Cookie !!!!
beautiful pics too !!! Please post more !!

http://pages.prodigy.net/rogerloril/emoticons/the wave.GIF

toughCookie
08-21-2002, 03:09 PM
thanks Lut, I will post new pics of Charlie and Patches soon, they are really growing! how is your new kitty?

lovemymaltese
08-21-2002, 03:11 PM
so cute!

koxka
08-21-2002, 06:05 PM
Originally posted by Fuzzy317
Our cats, 5 currrently, are free feed dry Nutro Max Cat. I make sure they have plenty of food, fill the water dish, and scoop the litter boxes each day. The only time there is competition is when we give canned food at times as a treat.

The same here,we also free feed our cats (4) dry food,Royal Cannin-Fit.32 for indoors cats,and canned food as a treat mostly at week-ends,but only twoo compite,the twoo others await in line their turn :D if there isn't enough I refill the bowl,being so polite....:D

A picture of all four

toughCookie
08-21-2002, 06:07 PM
sweet pics!

krazyaboutkatz
08-21-2002, 09:05 PM
Your cats are gorgeous koxka. Thanks for sharing them. :)

koxka
08-21-2002, 11:35 PM
Thank you! By the week-end I will get my vacations pics on a CD, wich this years we went all toghether!:D .Will try to post some.
BTW,Koxka is the firts on the left.

Koxka:cool: