PDA

View Full Version : We Get A New (er) Car By This Weekend :)

crazyboutanimals
02-13-2008, 07:38 PM
SO, we get to go out and get a new (ER) car... we currently have a 1995 convertible Chevy camaro that we have had since we were married 6 years ago :D and.. and now thanks to Uncle Sam we are getting enough money to put a down payment on more family oriented car, LOL, you try lugging around 2 pups, a pregger mom and a 13 year old son in a 2 door :rolleyes: :rolleyes: ...it is not easy to say the least!!

so, this weekend we are going to look more for family car, maybe a mini van or something to that effect :D ..

here is a pic of what we have now.. i know sweet car huh but, it just will not u it when the twins get here.. we will still keep this baby because it is paid off!

http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff220/pupsinlove2007/IMG_2808.jpg

my hubby will not part with this baby, and the only reason i am letting him keep it is because he has not once complained about all the pets we have, nor has be complained about the things i have bought for our twins, ( which cost wise is well over 2,000 :eek: ) sooo, besides he is turning 35 next month, so, i gotta let him keep some of his youth LMAO