PDA

View Full Version : allow me to introduce the newest PT member!

cali
02-13-2008, 03:24 PM
Guinness! he is a 4 month old ACD/Rottie, and the newest member of PT extended family, my dad was looking at the Shelter yesterday and fell in love with this guy, went home sat on it, and went back first thing today to adopt him! no pictures yet Im afraid, he called me as soon as he got home, I gave him a reference to my Vet(nowhere near us and pricey, but she is worth every penny) so he could make his appointment and he said that he would take some pictures and e-mail them to me shortly...I am still waiting..not so patently for those pics lol

Rachel
02-13-2008, 03:32 PM
Guinness! he is a 4 month old ACD/Rottie, and the newest member of PT extended family, my dad was looking at the Shelter yesterday and fell in love with this guy, went home sat on it, and went back first thing today to adopt him!

Bless his heart. Tell you dad there are now a bunch of people waiting (impatiently) to see those pictures.

Husky_mom
02-13-2008, 03:35 PM
add me to the list!! ;)

cali
02-13-2008, 04:13 PM
no pics yet, but I think this is him on the website:

http://www.reginahumanesociety.ca/rhs?PAGEID=23

the second last pic. fits the breed description, sex, colour and age I have from my dad lol. doesnt look much like a Rottie/ACD from that pic though lol

pitc9
02-13-2008, 04:23 PM
Dog 62330
He looks like he has some swissie in him. (if that's even him ;) )

I can't wait to see pics!

cali
02-13-2008, 04:26 PM
Swiss mountain dog was the first thing that popped into my mind when I saw that pic lol

Husky_mom
02-13-2008, 04:27 PM
seems we have all settled for swissie haha :D

if he is him.... he´s a cutie nonetheless....

come on dad!!! we want pics!!!

Shelteez2
02-13-2008, 05:24 PM
Yep I'd agree that there is little to no rottweiler or acd in there. But I'm not on the swissie bandwagon either as I just don't think they are that popular. Whatever he is it's cute!! :D Maybe you'll get a better idea when you see him in person. That way you'll have a judge of size and body shape. :)

IRescue452
02-13-2008, 05:31 PM
The pup is adorable. I wonder if his ears will stand. If the ears are that high up perhaps he has some sort of terrier in him. He's a mystery heinz.

As for me, I want Samson and the nameless shepherd mix above him. Please send these dogs to...

Husky_mom
02-13-2008, 05:31 PM
maybe even aussie... or jrt...... not sure....:p

cali
02-13-2008, 05:39 PM
doesnt matter cuz it isnt him lol. no pics I'm afraid, my dad said his camera batteries dont wanna hold a charge :( I'll meet him soon and I will take pics then.

cali
02-13-2008, 07:38 PM
oo I just saw his puppy on TV! he was one of the dogs featured on the humane socety telethon last weekend, they are airing a repeat tonight and and showed him. he is just a little guy, black with a bunch of tan points and a little white stripe on his chest. they said he was picked up as a stray :p

cali
02-13-2008, 09:16 PM
yay! I get to meet Guinness tomorow! I will havta bring my camera to work lol, my dad is gonna bring him by my work after his vet appointment for me to meet :p he sounds like a total sweety,my dad has called me several times today to talk about how much he loves the little guy :p, sounds smart too, my dad said he already taught him sit and shake a paw.

K9karen
02-13-2008, 11:17 PM
*Taps fingers on desk* Can't WAIT for pictures! Sounds like your great dad found a perfect match!!! Thank you dad..*Hug*

I fell for dog 62227. But they're all adorable!

Pawsitive Thinking
02-14-2008, 03:51 AM
Your Dad sounds like my kind of person!!!

Will forgive him for lack of pictures for the time being.............

Rachel
02-14-2008, 07:06 AM
yay! I get to meet Guinness tomorow! I will havta bring my camera to work lol, my dad is gonna bring him by my work after his vet appointment for me to meet :p he sounds like a total sweety,my dad has called me several times today to talk about how much he loves the little guy :p, sounds smart too, my dad said he already taught him sit and shake a paw.

YAY! How exciting. I'm so happy for your Dad and Guinness too. Don't forget to get Dad in some of those photos, okay?