PDA

View Full Version : Lydia Mae, Happy First Birthday! (Cookiebaker)

BitsyNaceyDog
02-12-2008, 04:26 PM
Happy first birthday Lydia Mae! I can't believe how fast this past year has gone by. I've enjoyed watching you grow from a cute little baby into a beautiful toddler. I hope you're having a wonderful birthday with your mommy and daddy.

Congratulations Anna on a job well <s>done</s> started! Lydia is a lucky girl to have you as a mom. Now we need some pictures of her.

Kfamr
02-12-2008, 04:33 PM
Happy Birthday pretty little Lydia! Wow... a year already? Time is flying with these PTers in training. :)

Karen
02-12-2008, 04:35 PM
Happy Birthday Baby Girl! Baby no more, and we're getting a snowstorm tonight to celebrate!

Alysser
02-12-2008, 04:41 PM
Happy birthday, Lydia! :D

AdoreMyDogs
02-12-2008, 05:43 PM
Happy Birthday to Quinn's little cyber sister! I can't believe it's been a year. You are so blessed to have such a beautiful, perfect little child. I hope, hope, hope to see some pictures of your darling little angel VERY soon :)

I'm about to post a few pics of Quinn in another thread. I hope to see Lydia! Did she have a piece of birthday cake? If so, did she wear it or eat it????

Aspen and Misty
02-12-2008, 07:41 PM
Happy birthday!!! I can't wait to see those birthday pictures!

Ashley

Cookiebaker
02-12-2008, 08:32 PM
Wow, I was so surprised to see this thread! :D Thank you so much for the happy birthday wishes!!

I can't believe that it has been a year already....its been so fast, and it gets better and better and better (well minus the week of the flu) :p Lydia has changed so fast from being a tiny helpless infant that couldn't touch a toy...to crawling up the stairs all by herself today. :eek: She isn't walking yet, but it will be soon.

We didn't celebrate her birthday today...Mark got home very late, and then we had a meeting to go to at our church, so it was pretty hectic. But we will have cake and presents tomorrow, and I will update this thread with pictures!!!

Again, thank you so much for the birthday wishes! I love my little girl so much!! :)

Vermontcat
02-12-2008, 09:33 PM
HAPPY 1ST BIRTHDAY LYDIA MAE!!! :D
I can't believe that you are a year old already!
I will look forward to seeing some new photos of you celebrating your first Birthday.
I'm also glad that I will be making plans to meet with you and your mom sometime next month, maybe some of this snow we are getting tonight will melt by then. ;)
Anna, please give Lydia a big Birthday hug and kiss from me. :)

*LabLoverKEB*
02-12-2008, 09:34 PM
Awww Lydia Mae is already a year old?! No way! Happy 1st Birthday, sweetie!

ramanth
02-13-2008, 12:57 PM
Happy Birthday little Lydia! :D