PDA

View Full Version : We Be Puppies

The_Duck
02-12-2008, 03:49 PM
http://fc04.deviantart.com/fs27/f/2008/043/7/a/7ae39ff56dae7262.jpg

This is a picture that my best friend and sister of the heart, Krista, drew of us as puppies. Isn't it the most adorable thing you've ever seen? I spent a lot of time and eye strain on coloring it and I gotta say... I love it sooo much.

I'm the Liver Dal and She's the Rottie.

<3 <3 <3 <3

AnimalLuver90
02-12-2008, 04:05 PM
Awww This Is Super Cute :D :D

Alysser
02-12-2008, 04:44 PM
That is very cute!! What a great drawing.

Chilli
02-12-2008, 04:54 PM
Aww, I like how one of the dalmation's spots on its leg looks like a heart. Very cute. :)

The_Duck
02-12-2008, 07:52 PM
:D Thanks, everybody. I totally fell in love with it when she showed it to me and then she asked me to color it. The more time I spent on it, the more in love I became. I'll have to tell her that you guys liked it, too.

Courtney- :D Yes. I just about melted when she showed it to me. "I put a heart on your leg 'cause I love you." Yup... definite meltage right there.

And just in case anybody was curious on how we came about being the breeds were are...

Krista's dog is a Rottie mix and she's totally in love with the breed. She carries some of the characteristics and the colors go nicely. She's latina, so she has those gorgeous brown eyes, the black hair, and the tan complexion.

My first dog the belonged solely to me was a Dalmatian/Lab mix and I can hardly wait for the day when I can aquire another Dal. Patchie made me fall in love with them. Now I can't say that I have that many characteristics in common with the a Dal, considering I'm not all about the exercise. But the looks are quite similar... I am a very very white white girl. :p And the liver spots match well to my read hair and all them freckles I've got.

Sparklecoon
02-13-2008, 06:52 AM
That is so darn adorable.