PDA

View Full Version : Duke Has Been Diagnosed With...

WELOVESPUPPIES
02-12-2008, 10:36 AM
SBS...

STINKY BUTT SYNDROME!!!!

I don't know what he ate but PU!!!! Nothing in his diet has changed, maybe he just has an upset belly? Doesn't act sick. I told him he needs to go outside and go potty....RIGHT NOW!!

http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/aa103/marmadukechamp/DSC_0080-1.jpg

3muttsandaboston
02-12-2008, 10:51 AM
Could it be that his anal glands need to be expressed?

WELOVESPUPPIES
02-12-2008, 11:32 AM
Could it be that his anal glands need to be expressed?

I don't think so...he has just been extremely gassy

cassiesmom
02-12-2008, 12:34 PM
Duke, bud. My heart just dropped when I saw the title of this thread. Tell your momma she got me! I hope you're back to your good-smelling self soon!

Pam
02-12-2008, 12:41 PM
Duke, bud. My heart just dropped when I saw the title of this thread. Tell your momma she got me! I hope you're back to your good-smelling self soon!

Me too! In the back of mind mind I said to myself "she might be tryinig to pull one over on us." :D Dukey I am so glad you are OK. Doggies often have that problem and I have even been around humans who blame "that problem" on their dogs. :p Isn't that so rude?! :D

Sparklecoon
02-12-2008, 12:41 PM
Poor Henny is going threw the same thing right now but I think she did a little un-authorized (is it ever authorized?) counter surfing. Poor baby had diarrhea twice in the house this morning before I got up and again when she went out. I hope poor Duke only has to deal with a bit of gas.

critter crazy
02-12-2008, 01:09 PM
Hey duke it is okay buddy, Brutus goes through the same thing. It is afterall a rotti trait, you just wanna be a rotti thats all!;)