PDA

View Full Version : My grandmother visited me in my dreams... wow.

CountryWolf07
02-12-2008, 07:58 AM
I cannot explain how happy I am after having the dream last night that my grandmother and I chatted, and she also met Mike. They actually had a real converstation, I mean, just them and I was just watching them talk. My grandma told Mike that she thought he was handsome and she was glad for me to find a good guy like him. She was smiling and laughing, being the way she was when she was here... wow, I just haven't seen or talked to her and it's been 9 years.. She was looking forward to Mike meeting the rest of the family on Sunday at the reunion that I am taking Mike along with me.. then near the end of the dream, which I don't remember much but we were saying goodbye and she told Mike to take good care of me.

She must've heard or read my letter that I wrote in [Dear You...] thread.. she is really here, in my heart and mind. At least she got the chance to meet him... in a way & that means the world to me. :)

Pawsitive Thinking
02-12-2008, 08:03 AM
That is wonderful!!! See, they never really leave us do they?

moosmom
02-12-2008, 09:37 AM
It's wonderful to meet up with your loved ones in dreams. I have alot of those dreams, especially about my Dad, who I lost 11 years ago.

When my Dad does visit, I actually smell cigar smoke. He likes to let me know he's around.

shepgirl
02-12-2008, 09:55 AM
How nice for you. I love dreams that my parents are in, hard to believe they are dreams when we wake up.