PDA

View Full Version : Yankee

Pawsitive Thinking
02-12-2008, 05:31 AM
Are you really 25??? You look wonderful! I am so glad that your life turned out so well after not such a good start. Congratulations on being POTD

gini
02-12-2008, 09:24 AM
I just gasped when your picture came onto my screen. What an incredible beauty you are. I would love to see you running like that in person. I imagine it just takes your breath away.

All of us here at Pet Talk are fortunate that you shared your wonderful "happy ending" story with us. From a sad and unfortunate beginning - just look at you now. I hope you have many more years filled with love and lots of apples!

tatsxxx11
02-12-2008, 10:18 AM
Happy Pet of the Day! What a magnificent creature you are, Yankee! I love all animals but it's hard not to argue that horses are truly among the most breathtakingly beautiful of all! I can't believe you are 25 years young, Yankee!:eek: It's clear from your spectacular photo, your bio., that you're still young at heart, brimming with spirit and an unbridled love for life!

It was some time in the coming but finally, you've found the forever family you so rightly deserve! You and your proud person have forged a most enviable bond of trust, unconditional love and devoted companionship; how blessed you are to have one another to love and lean on, through good times and bad, best friends always and forever!:)

Thanks for starting my day off with a huge smile, Yankee; your life story is truly an inspiration! Enjoy your much deserved day in the winner's circle with your loving guardian and all of your adoring fans and friends, Yankee! I hope your guardian will treat you to a tasty apple for me...and a gentle neck hug!:)

momoffuzzyfaces
02-12-2008, 01:13 PM
Yankee you are stunning!!! :D

I'm so glad you have a wonderful happy life now, with tons of lovins!!!
I just smile when I see your great action picture. When I was a youngster, I dreamed of having a horse, just like you.

I hope you and your guardian have a wonderfully fun day!!!

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day!!! :D

Felicia's Mom
02-12-2008, 02:08 PM
After your bad start in life, you deserve to be POTD!

pitc9
02-12-2008, 03:17 PM
I just gasped when your picture came onto my screen.

Same here!

OMG you're a stunning horse!
I'm so happy you've found someone that understands you. I hope you get a few extra apples today!

anichka5
02-12-2008, 04:07 PM
I don't ride, but love horses anyway, and Yankee is absolutely beautiful! Reminds me a little bit of Ruffian, the first filly to run in the Kentucky Derby, I think. I'm so glad that the two of you have each other! There is no way to be sad or dwell on a bad day at work when you come home to the pet you love.

lizbud
02-12-2008, 04:36 PM
Dear Yankee,

Pleasew tell your human how much I've enjoyed reading your special
story today. I am so happy that you found your real home with a person
that loves & understands you. Congrats on being our PET OF THE DAY. :)

Coondoglover
02-12-2008, 05:28 PM
Hi, Yankee! You are very stunning! What a handsome boy! I'm glad you have had a happy life in your home where you are. Sounds like you and your human really bonded well and make a loving family. Enjoy your special day. I hope you get a nice apple to celebrate. Congrats on POTD! :D

Vermontcat
02-12-2008, 09:24 PM
Congratulations Yankee on being today's Pet of the Day!!! :D
You are a perfect example of the beautiful Morgan Horse breed.
You look wonderful for your age, I hope you have many more wonderful years with your owner.
I hope you got to enjoy some carrots and apples to celebrate your special day today. :)