PDA

View Full Version : Anika Is Getting Her Teeth Cleaned Today And Maybe Pulled

Anikaca77
02-11-2008, 12:13 PM
Hi all,

Anika is at the vets to get her teeth cleaned and maybe the back two will have to be pulled depending. I'm sure everything will go well. I just felt so bad having to put her into the cage although she did jump right in but then she put her head in the blanket hiding it from us. I was so sad leaving her there but it's for her own good.

I'll let you all know the update when I hear from the vets.

Melissa

lvpets2002
02-11-2008, 12:18 PM
:) oH mY MY oUCHYY == ;) Sending Positives Vibes && Whisker Huggss & Prayers.. keep us posted ok.. Come Home Soon Wittle One..

emily_the_spoiled
02-11-2008, 12:21 PM
Well Ozzy is having the same thing done today. So he feels Anika pain. She will be just fine and even better once she recurperates.

Anikaca77
02-11-2008, 03:59 PM
SHE'S HOME

They had to take 2 teeth out but when I got her home she ran straight to her food dishes so of course Mom had a very special surprise in the bathroom..CANNED FOOD she's loving on that stuff right now.

Melissa

lvpets2002
02-11-2008, 04:47 PM
;) What such Great News.. Woo Hoo Anika is home.. Sorry for the two teeth gone.. But hey I did read you got some special treats.. Anika milk it to the hilt for the special affection & treats..

catmandu
02-11-2008, 05:10 PM
WELL MY POOR FOUND CATS JOHN HANCOCK, PRINCESS , BO BO AND MICHAEL ARE TOOTHLESS MORE OR LESS AND THEY ARE THRIVING AND EATING UP A STORM. I WOULD PUT OUT A BIT OF TUNA FOR ANIKA FOR BEING SUCH A BRAVE TROOPER.
THATS GREAT THAT SHE HOME WHERE SHE BELONGS.
:cool: :D :cool: ;) :cool:

Catty1
02-11-2008, 10:17 PM
Good news! Did the vet mention any special kitty treats that might help keep her teeth clean? :)

I bet she got some extra lovins from Mom! ;)

So glad she is home!