PDA

View Full Version : ET & BART

GILL
02-11-2008, 08:57 AM
Well ET & Bart the Maincoons from CT. are in N.J. safe and sound. Bart is 21 pounds and just a big love bug, he wants to meet every one.
ET is already my lover, BUT she will growl, rumble, and hiss at any thing that moves or that she thinks moves. This will happen as she is purring and is you stop rubs and srcathies look out. She will let yoou know that you should not stop with a full bore head but.
I am still not sure how to place pictures. SO I have attached.
I have also included pictures of Bailey the Munchkin and Lenny. When we went to get Bailey we found Lenny.
And here is Bart and ET in thier new home.
THANK YOU MOOSMON FOR LETTING US KNOW OF THESE WONDERFUL BABIES. Now the only problem we have is, like my wife says, we need a bigger house. There are 10 in house now,We have had up 12 and I think that that is about the limit.

Pawsitive Thinking
02-11-2008, 09:14 AM
Wow - they are all gorgeous....

Freedom
02-11-2008, 09:46 AM
Another PTer to the rescue! Wow, that is pawsome, thanks for doing this for them.

And oh my, TWO Orangies! A short and a long. Chestnut sends his best meows and purrs, lol.

Sounds like ET knows EXACTLY what she wants, he he hee. Just like a kitty.

They are ALL lovely, wonderful additions to the PT family. Welcome all!

catmandu
02-11-2008, 09:47 AM
THEY CERTAINLY ARE ONE BIG HAPPY CLOWDER OF CATS, AND WE AT THE LUCKY FOUND PARADISE HOTEL SEND A HUGE PILE OF MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWS , PURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRS AND HEAD BUMPS TO YOU ALL!!!
:cool: :rolleyes: :D :cool: :rolleyes: :cool: :D :cool: :cool:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/new%20photos/th_cats1011152.jpg (http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/new%20photos/?action=view&current=e809ec42.pbw)

moosmom
02-11-2008, 02:05 PM
No Gill...

THANK YOU AND BLESS YOUR HEARTS!!!

It was wonderful meeting you and your wife. I can see the two of you share the same passion with cats that I do, along with a little anti-cat history. ;)

I wasn't fond of cats, now look at me!!!! I can't get enough of 'em!

I was glad to hear that Bailey is doing well. Thanks again for giving these two a second chance. Gail is elated.