PDA

View Full Version : Wellington

Barbiecat1
02-11-2008, 05:58 AM
What a combination; Siamese and Snowshoe? Wow. I have a Seal Point Siamese, and if he's anything like mine, have a great deal of fun with him. Enjoy your special day, Wellie!

Pawsitive Thinking
02-11-2008, 06:21 AM
Have a great day gorgeous

Barbara
02-11-2008, 07:02 AM
Wellington - you are a cat boy after my own heart. That is a catboy who makes trouble all the time and thus gets you the laughter that is so good for your health ;)
Your purrents are the right ones for you. I knew that when I read how love bloomed in your eyes after your kitty sister smacked you back;)

Congrats on Cat of the Day, handsome boy and don't forget to ask for your congratulations treats at home :)

moosmom
02-11-2008, 08:36 AM
Wellington, you are one handsome Dude!! I love the way your hooomans changed your name. Cute! Congrats on your COTD!!

catmandu
02-11-2008, 09:58 AM
WHAT A BIG HANDSOME BOY YOU ARE WELLINGTON, WITH SUCH A DISTINGUISHED NAME. YOU HAVE SUCH A RUGGED HANDSOME CHARM WELLINGTON THAT WE BET THE CAT LADIES ARE LINING UP TO DATE YOU THIS THURDAY , VALENTINES DAY!!!
THE FOUND CATS ALL SEND A DISTINGUISHED MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWW TO WONDERFUL WELLINGTON OUR MEWWEST CAT OF THE DAY!!!!
:) :cool: :rolleyes: :cool: :p :cool: ;) :cool: :D :cool:

Randi
02-11-2008, 10:18 AM
Congratulations on being our Cat of The Day, Wellington!

You must be fun to have around, playing all these games! :D In spite of waking up your humans too early, I just know they love you! :p Have fun today and every day, I hope you'll live a long and healthy life with your sister and family. I think some extra treats today is in order! ;)

cassiesmom
02-11-2008, 10:25 AM
Wellington, you are such a handsome kitty fellow! Have loads of fun with your little sister! Happy Cat of the Day to you, sweety. (P.s., if you could meow to your humans to register for Pet Talk, that way we could see lots more of you and little sister :) )

momoffuzzyfaces
02-11-2008, 12:24 PM
Wellington what a handsome fellow you are!!!

I think Wellington is the purr-fect name for you!!! I really enjoyed meeting you and reading your bio today!!! Try to be nice to your little sis, ok? ;)

I hope you and your family have a wonderful day!!!

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!! :D

DrNiblik
02-11-2008, 01:03 PM
Wellington, you are about as cute as can be!! I better you're hilarious with the cuckoo clock! Take it easy on your little sister, and congratulations on being COTD!!

kb2yjx
02-11-2008, 01:16 PM
Wellington, I LOVE the photo of you waiting for the cuckoo to come out!!! HAPPY COTD!!

WELOVESPUPPIES
02-11-2008, 02:56 PM
What a STUNNING kitty you are Wellington. Lovely color, and I like that you got a different name for your little white feeties! You surely sound like you have lots of personality. Happy Cat of the Day!

Felicia's Mom
02-11-2008, 03:53 PM
Wellington, you sound like a lot of fun to be around. Congrats on being COTD!

tatsxxx11
02-11-2008, 04:33 PM
Ooops, there goes my heart again!:) Oh, what a handsome boy you are Wellington, what a spectacular combination of two beautiful breeds!:eek: Gotta love that tongue shot! hehe But I want your Mom to come back and post a picture of you finally, catching that pesky Cuckoo bird!:D:D:D Personality, looks and a heart of gold! You're the purrrfect furry package, Wellington!:) Congratulations to you beautiful boy! Hope you and your proud family, human and furry, are all enjoying a very happy and love filled Cat of the Day...day!:D Hugs and smoochies to you, adorable Wellington!:)

snowshoe2
02-11-2008, 04:50 PM
Congratulations Wellington!
What a wonderful name for a handsome kitty!
Enjoy being COTD and be nice to your little sister.
A special meow from my Snowshoe boys Bandit and Cocoa >^..^<

momtomany
02-11-2008, 05:55 PM
Wellington I can only say the same that everyone else has said, What a handsome funny little mischief maker you are. I am sure you bring your fur parents lots of love and joy. Congrats on being COTD :D

sasha the cat
02-11-2008, 08:43 PM
From two Canadian kitties to another we send you mews, Wellington. What an apt name for you!

You're a looker with personality and charm -- so much so that our KatMa has fallen in love with you.

Be nice to your baby sister...I, Norman the King try to be nice to my baby brother, Felix the Pest - -oops!, I mean Felix the Prince.

Celebrate in style with your feline sib and human family. You're a fabulous Canadian Cat and an excellent choice as our Cat of the Day for February 11th 2008.

Kittykisses, purrs and all that Plus endless caressess and kisses from our KatMa and Paw-Paw.

We'd love to have a cuckoo clock as it must be great fun trying to catch that birdie.