PDA

View Full Version : Paris hilton is such a responsible pet owner...

3muttsandaboston
02-10-2008, 08:32 PM
Just watch this clip. :mad:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=zzIwmwQ5qbc

chocolatepuppy
02-10-2008, 08:48 PM
Can you spell i-d-i-o-t ? :mad: And the audience is laughing! :(

Taz_Zoee
02-10-2008, 08:51 PM
Well at least we know she can afford to have that many dogs. And they are not going to high-kill shelters. NOT that I think this is okay, I'm just saying.
I do hope she actually gets them all spayed/neutered, like she "said" she was.

Seravieve
02-10-2008, 08:55 PM
LOL I watched this the other day..
I DVR Ellen.. and was watching this and just died..
I cant believe she's that dumb..
They just kept having babies.. gee I wonder why?

I, too, hope she actually gets them fixed. She said all but two are.. but who knows... And why is she a celebrity again? I must have missed that... :rolleyes:

Taz_Zoee
02-10-2008, 08:57 PM
She's not a "celebrity", she's a name with LOTS of money attached to it.

*LabLoverKEB*
02-11-2008, 12:12 AM
She's such an irresponsible dog owner!! :mad: :mad: This just makes me soo sick...

Jessika
02-11-2008, 01:11 AM
LOL I watched this the other day..
I DVR Ellen.. and was watching this and just died..
I cant believe she's that dumb..
They just kept having babies.. gee I wonder why?

I, too, hope she actually gets them fixed. She said all but two are.. but who knows... And why is she a celebrity again? I must have missed that... :rolleyes:
Oh I can tell you why she's a "celebrity" but it isn't family-friendly to be posted here...

And yeah, she's pretty much an idiot, I doubt those dogs will actually be fixed. She's probably the type of person who likes "cute puppies"...

But, hey, who am I to judge? I don't know her, right?? :rolleyes:

Pam
02-11-2008, 04:48 AM
Dogs are a fashion statement to her. I doubt that she has a relationship with any of them. They are like jewelry to her. She seems to be lying her way through the interview and even Ellen isn't buying the lies. The dogs are probably spayed and neutered and she doesn't even know that it has been done because her *people* probably handle everything with them. :rolleyes: :mad:

lizbud
02-11-2008, 01:17 PM
I usually watch Ellen every day, but I missed this one. This woman is
a real dips***. I don't thing she plays dumb, I think she is dumb. :rolleyes:

3muttsandaboston
02-15-2008, 10:03 PM
Just an update to say that someone saw her on Ellen and complained to animal control. Where she lives only 3 dogs are allowed so it looks like she will have to give up 14 dogs. I feel bad for the dogs but also I do not feel that Paris should be able to have 17 dogs while everyone else is allowed to have 3.

Alysser
02-16-2008, 09:43 AM
I didn't understand what was wrong at first because having 17 dogs isn't necessarily a bad thing but then when Ellen asked why she had so many I knew the answer would be because she doesn't spay or neuter them. WHEN YOU HAVE that many dogs and SO much money just freakin' give them a $50 surgery. Is it less money for her to spend on clothes? Is that why she put it off so long..what an idiot. :mad: