PDA

View Full Version : FUND RAISER for the cat rescue group!

jenluckenbach
02-10-2008, 08:16 AM
BUMPING up as a reminder. ;) And see post #15.

To all my pet loving friends....... I am running a fund raiser for One by One cat rescue. I know that not everyone can send money, but there are ways you can help to! At no cost!

#1--use www.goodsearch.com and select your charity as "One by One (Kutztown, PA)". Then search for something! 1 penny for every search can add up quickly!

#2--shop through www.igive.com and select One by One, Inc as your charity. Then when you shop online through any of their stores (and there are hundreds of choices) One by One gets a percentage! You can also download their IGive Shopping Window which allows you to never miss a donation.

#3--Donate through paypal. visit www.1by1.petfinder.org and scroll down to the paypal button.

#4--Send checks or money orders to One by One, P.O. Box 226 Kutztown, Pa 19530. Any amount, big or small, even a spare dollar found between the couch cushions. ;)

#5--SPONSOR a kitty. This is a bigger commitment. $10 a month helps tremendously with our soaring vet bills and other expenses. Visit http://1by1catrescue.org/sponsor.htm for info on sponsorship.

Thank you for reading and considering a donation. And don't forget, #1 (good search) is totally FREE, so please use this feature to help the kitties.

catmandu
02-10-2008, 08:56 AM
COULD I SEND A FEW BIG MICE FOR THEM TO SELL, OR LET THE CATS PLAY WITH THEM TO KEEP THIER MINDS AND BODIES ACTIVE?
I KNOW THAT CATS IN CAGES CAN BE DEPRESSED AND HARDER TO ADOPT.
THE ONLY THINGABOUT SENDING CASH IS THAT IT COSTS 7 DOLLARS FOR A MONEY ODRER WHILE BUYING AWA BIG MICE HELPS TWO GROUPS OF HOMELESS CATS.
:) :rolleyes: :cool: :cool: :rolleyes: :D ;)

jenluckenbach
02-10-2008, 09:04 AM
Gary, can you use the Good Search?? You can donate by using the search engine?

Search for something every day, and the money will add up!!!

catmandu
02-10-2008, 09:32 AM
Can I amke it my regular search engine, as I keep forgetting to use it everytime I look for something.

jenluckenbach
02-10-2008, 02:17 PM
Yes, there is a way to make it your default search engine. that is what I did as I would never remember otherwise. :o

Moesha
02-10-2008, 03:21 PM
I'm searching for information regarding Juliet's problem that I mention in Pet Health. I'm using good search for that. You should get several pennies from me. I'm trying all different kinds of searches.

jenluckenbach
02-10-2008, 08:21 PM
We got our first paypal donation!

THANK YOU! :D

Grace
02-10-2008, 09:50 PM
I use Good Search and iGive, plus I sent a donation for the building fund last week.

You all do such good work.

jenluckenbach
02-11-2008, 06:50 AM
Thank You!

Pawsitive Thinking
02-11-2008, 08:31 AM
Paypal-ed some over today :)

jenluckenbach
02-11-2008, 07:35 PM
Thank You!

jenluckenbach
02-13-2008, 09:49 AM
One more bump.....;)

phesina
02-13-2008, 03:06 PM
I did a small PayPal donation a couple of days ago.. AND a couple of searches!

jenluckenbach
02-13-2008, 07:02 PM
I did a small PayPal donation a couple of days ago.. AND a couple of searches!

YUP!! You are the one I refered to whne I wrote this:

We got our first paypal donation!

THANK YOU! :D

But since you had not posted here at that time, I did not disclose your name. :o

And thanks for the searches!!! They are adding up! :)

jenluckenbach
10-16-2008, 08:28 PM
Hi Guys I bumped this up because Angelica could use some funds. Her vet visit was $92.

So, if we can all do some GoodSearching, or some of the other suggestions, she and her new little family will be VERY happy! :D

EDIT!!! The OTHER white lady cat has been caught. She is also pregnant. But if some funds can't be raised, One by One can't try to help her. :( And the other groups want to have her spayed to abort the babies. :(

My head tells me that it is TRUE.....this world does not need more kittens, but these precious babies here with mom #1 tell my heart that mom #2 and her babies also deserve a chance.

jenluckenbach
10-17-2008, 06:08 PM
BUMP again. :o :o

jenluckenbach
10-18-2008, 04:54 PM
Got a paypal donation (or 2). THANK YOU!!

Don't forget to GoodSearch.....It costs you nothing!! :)

Moesha
10-18-2008, 04:55 PM
I used goodshop a couple of times this week. I keep checking to see if the amounts have been added. I can't remember if they do that on Saturday night or not.

jazzcat
10-19-2008, 11:14 AM
I made a purchase through Goodshop yesterday and did a few searches. I'll try to keep at it to help Angelica, her sister and the babies.

Moesha
10-19-2008, 10:43 PM
YAY!! They finally added the shopping for the week!!! How often do they send a check?

GILL
10-20-2008, 01:01 PM
You can also put it in your favorites, it's in mine.

jenluckenbach
10-20-2008, 02:20 PM
I have it as my default search engine, so it's right by the address bar at the top of every page. And I did some shopping too, that should be credited soon!

jenluckenbach
10-21-2008, 05:38 AM
Another donation! THANK YOU!! I get Safafina today thanks to all your generosity.