PDA

View Full Version : Bridleless Bareback Reining (video)

Jadapit
02-08-2008, 08:20 PM
My cousin sent me this. Stacey and her horse are so amazing. I got tears in my eyes when I watched the video. All you horse lovers will love the video. :)
http://www.gamesfather.com/video/run.php?id=XxUGEN9kS9o

Vela
02-08-2008, 09:18 PM
Wow and I was proud of myself for being able to ride my Walker at a nice smooth running walk bareback, blew me right out of the water. I still only ride my Morgan with a saddle, he's a stinker LOL. She's incredible. Really neat display thanks.

Jadapit
02-08-2008, 09:28 PM
Wow and I was proud of myself for being able to ride my Walker at a nice smooth running walk bareback, blew me right out of the water. I still only ride my Morgan with a saddle, he's a stinker LOL. She's incredible. Really neat display thanks.

I never was good at riding bareback, I cant imagine doing what she does. Your horses are beautiful. Do you ride them often? Morgans have a lot of spirit dont they?

I'm glad you enjoyed the video. :)

Vela
02-08-2008, 09:33 PM
I do ride often, we have a heated barn and an indoor arena where mine live, so we ride even in winter. Morgan's are very energetic, but very sweet too once you bond with them. He likes to play buck a little at a canter when he's feeling fresh so I don't know if I'll ever ride him bareback, I think he'd have great fun tossing me into the dirt!

Jadapit
02-08-2008, 09:38 PM
That's great, that you can ride often. A lot of people here have horses but they never ride them, they put them in a pasture and never do anything with them. I dont understnad that, if your going to own a horse you need to work with them and ride them. You sound like a very good horse owner. :)

dukedogsmom
02-08-2008, 09:49 PM
That was one of the most beautiful things I've ever seen. The bow at the end had me sobbing. That is one special horse. The human/animal relationship is one of the greatest things God has given us. This and the video with the woman dancing with her Golden are great. Wonder how many weeks or months of practice went into that?

ramanth
02-08-2008, 09:58 PM
WOW!! I never knew there was such a competition. Amazing!! The bond they have must be incredible.

Thanks for sharing!

Taz_Zoee
02-08-2008, 11:43 PM
I was crying the moment the song started. The announcer even sounded like he got choked up a bit. Then the words of the song. As she went around and did all of those amazing things, I was laughing and cheering with tears in my eyes.
Thanks for posting this video. :)

Karen
02-08-2008, 11:54 PM
That's amazing!

Suki Wingy
02-09-2008, 02:59 AM
I've seen this video twice before but I was STILL amazed! Look at those flying lead changes! You can even see the horse lick his lips, which means he's relaxed and trusting her. 3 reining stops, and he stays there while she stands on him, that is a very special horse! :)
You may also enjoy this video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ow2yDdRK_Zc

Alysser
02-09-2008, 08:44 AM
Wow at first I assumed she was just riding bareback, but that WAS AMAZING!! What a great horse and awesome bond. :)

Felicia's Mom
02-09-2008, 09:25 AM
That was beautiful, thanks for showing it!:)

Argranade
02-09-2008, 10:54 AM
Holy that's amazing, that horse is so smart! :D

Miss Z
02-10-2008, 06:28 AM
She has an amazing seat; many riders would find it difficult merely without stirrups to do what she does! Beautiful horse too. I'm sure her dad would have been very, very proud.

Pam
02-10-2008, 06:41 AM
I received this in an e-mail yesterday. The comments from the announcer in a cracking voice, the beautiful song by Tim McGraw and the way the two of them worked as one as they went through their routine made this simply one of the most amazing videos I have ever seen.

chocolatepuppy
02-10-2008, 06:46 AM
Great video! Thanks for sharing. :)

Maya & Inka's mommy
02-10-2008, 08:08 AM
How incredible!! I am so impressed by this :)