PDA

View Full Version : Sweet Sunny

Pawsitive Thinking
02-08-2008, 05:23 AM
Such a pretty girl! Your story was very touching too - I am glad you have such a lovely home

WELOVESPUPPIES
02-08-2008, 05:53 AM
Lovely Sunny. What a wonderful story. I sure glad you were found that day. Thanks for sharing your story with us and I hope that we get to see and hear more about you in the near future. Congradulations.

Barbiecat1
02-08-2008, 06:25 AM
Another story of fate that worked out so well. Thank you for being so caring of such a helpless baby; look at the wonderful reward you reaped out of your kindness! Sunny is showing how grateful and trusting she is of you by showing her stomach to you. Enjoy your life with her for a very long time.

kb2yjx
02-08-2008, 07:35 AM
It might look like rain any second here in New Jersey, but seeing you, Sunny, definitely has brightened my day!!! Kudos to your parent for rescuing you!! HAPPY COTD!!

Randi
02-08-2008, 09:14 AM
How lucky you were to be picked up that day, sweet Sunny. Now you have a loving home and another kitty to play with. Enjoy your day in the sun, roll around and get tummy scritchies - and hopefully some yummy treats too. :D

Congratulations on being our lovely Cat of the Day!

(tell your mommy to join PT, so we can hear more about you!) ;)

kittycats_delight
02-08-2008, 11:07 AM
Hey there sweet girl!!! Am I ever glad your hooman found you that day. Someone or something sent your a special purrson to save your little life. You truly are a lovely girl and it is so sweet to hear how you love your Cami.

Happy Cat Of The Day Sunny!!! Tell your purrson to give you extra lovin's from all of us on your special day!!!

cassiesmom
02-08-2008, 11:42 AM
Sunny, Mary Sunshine, you are beautiful! Happy Cat of the Day!

momoffuzzyfaces
02-08-2008, 01:12 PM
Sunny you are one gorgeous girl for sure!!!

I'm so glad you got picked up and taken to your new home that day. Who would leave you all alone in a box like that? :(

I loved seeing your wonderful picture today and hope you and your family have a fun day!!

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!! :D

catmandu
02-08-2008, 04:22 PM
:cool: :D :cool: THAT IS SUCH AN INSPIRING STORY, AND ITS SO FORTUNATE THAT SUNNY RAN INTO SUCH KIND AND GENEROUS PEOPLE WHO SAVED HER FROM A CERTAIN DEATH.
AND THEY HAVE BEEN REWARDED BY THE LOVE OF A CAT COMPANION , AND A LOYAL FRIEND WHO WILL ENRICH THIER LIVVES FOR MANY MORE YEARS TO COME.
THE FOUND CATS SEND A MERCIFUL MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW TO LITTLE MISS SUNSHINE AND HER GUARDIANS FOR SAVING OUR MEWWEST CAT OF THE DAY SUNNY.
:) :cool: :rolleyes: :cool: :p :cool: ;)

tatsxxx11
02-08-2008, 05:04 PM
Greetings and happy Cat of the Day to you sweet, sweet Sunny!:) Oh, if you aren't the spitting image of my beloved RB girl Satin!:) I was so touched, reading your heartwarming life story! Thank God for that guardian angel who guided you to your forever family that fateful day!:) Three cheers for a VERY happy ending! Paws up sweetheart, this is your day to celebrate:) Lots of hugs and kisses, purrrs and head bumpies to you from me and my boys, Oliver and Tigger!:) Long and happy life to you, beautiful Sunny!:)

Medusa
02-08-2008, 05:17 PM
Calicos will get ya right in the heart every time! How lucky for you all that you stopped at the grocery store that day and found Sunny. She is a real beauty and a sweet looking girl. Enjoy your day as COTD, Sunny girl!

sasha the cat
02-08-2008, 11:43 PM
Hello, Sweet Sunny. You are a beauty. We are very touched by your story. We like to think that our late darling Sasha the Queen Calico Cat is your guardian angel who was watching over you until you came to your forever home.

Live long & prosper darling =^..^= We wish you many happy days with your people and Cami =^..^= Life is good when one is loved and treasured.

My baby brother Felix & I are also rescued cats as was the late Sasha. We are so happy you are now living the life that every pet deserves.

Purrs from me, Norman the King and from Felix the Prince. Our humans send lots of hugs & kisses.

http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b7cf34b3127cceb0eddd1465ba00000036108AcNGjdi1aNs