PDA

View Full Version : Crazy hooman warning...

AmberLee
02-08-2008, 12:32 AM
This morning was exciting! Our Meowmy was in the kitchen and she Yowleded and she wiggled ALL over like a mousie was down her jammies! Afterwards she SAID she was singing and dancing cause her handsies were cold, but we think she's nuts. She feeds us well, so we not reportin her to thorities yet.

You noticed that hoomans are nuts, too? Or is it just our hooman???

Inquiringly,
Lady Olivia d'Flufferuni

Freedom
02-08-2008, 07:43 AM
Dear Lady Olivia D'Flufferuni,

We whole heartedly agree. Hoomans are definintely CRA-AZY.

Our mom thinks WE should put on a blankie when SHE gets cold. We already HAS our blankie, it is a fur one and it travels with us everywhere: on the sofa, on the bed, and under the table.

Our mom also spends loads of time in the kitchen making this really yummy salmon dinner, and THEN she don't SHARE! She "says" it is for her and DAD, and not for us. Who ever heard of salmon not for cats??? Sigh. She can be very difficult to train.

You have our sympathies with your hoomom doing that weird thing called dancing. Next time grab the flashy box and pester HER the way she pesters you. Then make sure you POST it!

Meow, Mrrow
Sparkle, Vita, Chestnut, Cuddles, Crystal, Ebony, Bobby and Chaplin

columbine
02-08-2008, 07:53 AM
My human's as goofy as yours! She meows and cavorts like a kitten, especially when she has her sound-maker machine going. And one minute she grooms my ouchies nicely, clipping away mats and crumbling off scabs - and the next, she's slathering me with slimy stuff that smells like human-shampoo! She hasn't come after me with the flashy-box for a while, though - says she's waiting for all my fur and whiskers to grow back. I really do love her, though, and I can't imagine life without her. I just wish she'd remember my name more often. One minute I'm "Poofly Cuddlebeast" and the next I'm "Fuzzyfluffins." It's enough to give you an identitiy crisis.

Love, Smudge

AmberLee
02-08-2008, 09:56 AM
...I just wish she'd remember my name more often. One minute I'm "Poofly Cuddlebeast" and the next I'm "Fuzzyfluffins." It's enough to give you an identitiy crisis.

Love, Smudge

Believe it or not, my Meowmy puts widdles kisses on my nose and says "Here's a smootchie for my poochie!" She tells HER meowmy it's because she don't wantta say ''... spittie for my kitty." Hoomans are odd. :rolleyes: :D

Barbara
02-08-2008, 02:23 PM
Hoomins are VERY odd!
I agree on that salmon issue- it is for cats! And they take the biggest share!
And here I am sleeping nicely with my tail over my nosie to keep it wram- and meowmie has to give me -eek!- kissies right then!
I bear with you
Filou

Maya & Inka's mommy
02-08-2008, 02:57 PM
HUMANS .... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: !!
Our meowmie is talking to the walls all the time; she says she needs company; but hey WE are there, right??? And she says the weirdest nicks to us!! Maya is "Maaytche", Inka ,s "Tinky Pinky winky", Zazou is "Pooky Wooky", and Snoopy is "Snoopke Woopke" .... :rolleyes: . Hey, what's so wrong with our real names meowmie???

Never mind dear meowmie, we all LOVE you heaps!!!

catmandu
02-08-2008, 03:55 PM
OUR DAD HAS HIS MOMENTS WHERE WE THINK HES A BIT TOUCHED IN THE HEAD HE LAUGHS AT STUFF THAT HE LISTENS TO ON THE RADIO. WE FIGURE THAT ITS SOMETHING FOR HUMANS.
BUT TODAY HE HAD AUNT JANICE BRING US A BIG TURKEY WITH THE MEAT ALREADY CARVED AND SOUP TOO.
AND WE KNOW HE LETS MOOSES PAL ON THE PORCH, WHATEVER HIS FLAWS ARE HE HAS A GOOD HEART.
THE SO CALLED SANE PEOPLE ARE THE ONES WHO DIDNT WANT US AND SET US LOOSE.
MAYBE WE NEED MORE CRAZY HOOMANS.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/cat%20angels/cats1011907.jpg
JOEY AND BEAR, THIS IS CRAZEEEE!!!

Edwina's Secretary
02-08-2008, 03:56 PM
Believe it or not, my Meowmy puts widdles kisses on my nose and says "Here's a smootchie for my poochie!"

Dear Livvy,

Poochie does not necessarily refer to dogs... I have it on good authority it can also refer to...this will shock you and I am sure you meowmie did not mean anything by it....but to...well....our size.

You may want to find one of your meowmie's slipper and give her a poochie.... :D :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :D

Deviously,

Edwina

kuhio98
02-08-2008, 04:24 PM
Finally! Someone has brought this problem out in the open. We thought we were the only ones with crazy hoomans around.

Can any of you answer this for us? See there are these things in the house that ring in a high-pitched shrill sound. They ring several times a day. It's most annoying because it usually makes this noise while we're sleeping.

Anyway, our Momcat or Dadcat picks this thing up (thankfully, that stops the noise). Then they hold it up to their ear and start talking. We look at them. We look at each other. There's no one but us around, so they must be talking to us, right?

To be polite (even though we cannot understand a WORD they say), one or two or five us will crawl into their lap to try to figure out what they are talking about. But, they shoo us away! :eek: :confused: :mad:

It is very confusing! We're the only ones home, so they must be talking to us. It's not right that they play this mean trick on us!

Don Juan's mom
02-08-2008, 09:12 PM
Our human is crazy, too.

Mom was home a lot this week because she goes coffy-coffy all the time. She takes medicine all by herself, with no giant to hold her mouth open. And now that she's not going coffy-coffy so much, she says she has to go back to this place called "work." She says she'd rather stay home with us, but she has to go there so we can keep living in our house.

She also says that Olivia's human might not be crazy. She says sometimes dancing is how hoomins show that they're happy.

Don Juan el Gato Magnifico y Hermoso
Zerlina Gattobello Nero

AmberLee
02-09-2008, 12:51 AM
Dear Livvy,

Poochie does not necessarily refer to dogs... I have it on good authority it can also refer to...this will shock you and I am sure you meowmie did not mean anything by it....but to...well....our size.

You may want to find one of your meowmie's slipper and give her a poochie.... :D :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :D

Deviously,

Edwina

GASP!!!! Surely you jest! While I'm ... plush, and delightfully round-y, surely Meowmy wouldn't ... couldn't be so crass. Well, I guess she could do crass come to think of it. I must go lie down with a widdle morsel of kibble to keep up my strength!!!! Oh, the horror of it all.

AmberLee
02-09-2008, 12:55 AM
... Mom was home a lot this week because she goes coffy-coffy all the time. She takes medicine all by herself, with no giant to hold her mouth open. And now that she's not going coffy-coffy so much, she says she has to go back to this place called "work." ...

Did your Meowmy catch the nasty 'brownkites' icky stuff? :eek: Poor yous with the coffy-coffy alla time. And your poor Meowmy, too. :( We's glad she's feeling better. You can tell your hooman's better when they can put treats in your bowl wiffout wheezing. :D Good luck to you both!

AmberLee
02-09-2008, 12:57 AM
Now Meowmy's sayin, "Here's a snoggie for my moggy." Should I share a hairball in her slipper just in case she's beein a smartie? :confused: :rolleyes: :eek:

AmberLee
02-09-2008, 01:05 AM
... We already HAS our blankie, it is a fur one and it travels with us everywhere: on the sofa, on the bed, and under the table....

Hi guys, it's a relief to find that our hooman, although odd, is odd like lotsa hoomans. Do you find that your portable blanket floats and flitters away constantly?

... She can be very difficult to train.
You have our sympathies with your hoomom doing that weird thing called dancing. Next time grab the flashy box and pester HER the way she pesters you. Then make sure you POST it!
Oh YEAH. I dispare of trying to train her. Can hoomans be trained without exhausting a cat's delicate sensabilities? Oh, how you work a flashy box since we don't got thumbs?

Excited at the possibilities,
Livvy

DJFyrewolf36
02-09-2008, 05:51 AM
No arguments against the theory of crazy hoomans here!

I don't get it...they cook such good smelling things and expect us NOT to notice. They also get all flustered when we use the sandbox right after its cleaned...isn't that the best time? They chase us with flashy things and expect us to be "cute" whatever that means.

Sigh, this is why I always hide under the couch

Warm regards
Hoodini

Randi
02-09-2008, 10:08 AM
Dear Lady Olivia d'Flufferuni,

I this house, I’m the one dancing around in the kitchen - it’s mostly when I smell raw fish, but my mommy will not even look at my new dance steps, she turns her back and stands there with an ugly looking huge sharp piece of metal. However, this is the exiting moment... a few pieces will normally fall right right into my mouth, if I do the right dance steps. ;)

There’s also this thing in the kitchen that all of a sudden goes ‘bip.. bip.. bip. It used to send me flying out, but now, it has the opposite effect - do you wonder why? It’s because I know treats are ready. :D

Your step teacher,
Fister

Don Juan's mom, I hope the worst is over now! :) Get better!

momcat
02-10-2008, 05:55 PM
Hi fellow PT kitties!
I agree with all of you, hoomins are crazy! I live with 2 hoomins so there's twice the wierd. Every day they take turns going into the potty room and close the door so I can't go in and check on them. Then when they finally come out they're soaking wet! And they do it on purpose!!! That means I have to get my scent on them again and again so other kitties will know they're MINE. Sometimes Meowmie gets that silly vakume cleaner out to chase me all around the house. But the worst is when I do kitty jobs like check for bag mice, supervise cooking and help Meowmie get ready for work they laugh! You're right, hoomins ARE crazy, but where would we be without them?

Your friend,
Groucho

Don Juan's mom
02-11-2008, 12:16 AM
Did your Meowmy catch the nasty 'brownkites' icky stuff? :eek: Poor yous with the coffy-coffy alla time. And your poor Meowmy, too. :( We's glad she's feeling better. You can tell your hooman's better when they can put treats in your bowl wiffout wheezing. :D Good luck to you both!

No, our hoomin got a nasty cold that turned into a sign-us infection and new monia. She couldn't meow for two weeks!

Oh yeah, one other thing, we don't know why she wants to look at other kitties on the compooter when she's got us. I take care of that stuff by sitting on the compooter keys.

Zerlina Gattobello

Maya & Inka's mommy
02-11-2008, 04:49 AM
There’s also this thing in the kitchen that all of a sudden goes ‘bip.. bip.. bip. It used to send me flying out, but now, it has the opposite effect - do you wonder why? It’s because I know treats are ready. :D

Dear Fister!!

My meowmie has a "bip bip bip" thingie too! I think she calls it "her microwave"...! We all run to da kitchen when we hear that song!!

Inka & sisters

AmberLee
02-11-2008, 10:20 AM
No, our hoomin got a nasty cold that turned into a sign-us infection and new monia. She couldn't meow for two weeks!

Ooh, ouch! Them new monias are BAD, bad bugs. :eek: Glad her is better now.