PDA

View Full Version : Crazy abt. cats

nancys
02-07-2008, 01:52 PM
I really think I'm getting too carried away with my baby cats - my sisters have been calling me the crazy cat lady. I already have too many cats, but I can't help but love the new kittens (they're a month old). I said I was not going to let myself get as attached to them as I did the last ones (the litter that Bttrmilk, Stripe & Monster were in). But, I look at them and I've been thinking, what harm would it do to keep just one of these babies....Help!

kittycats_delight
02-07-2008, 02:04 PM
Only you know when you have reached your limit. If it is not possible for you to care for them financially and give them the attention they need then you need to look at the situation and do the right thing for the kitties.

I have 5 cats and I simply could not afford to take on another. Right now they are getting all they need. Vet care, quality food, attention, love, playtime, clean litter etc. But I know if I were to take on another it would be too much to handle. So I know I have reached my limit.

If you feel you cannot give these kitties what they need then one more is a big deal. Good luck. We are here to help if and/or when you need us.

Michelle

lvpets2002
02-07-2008, 02:22 PM
;) Whats you mean Help! Heck we are all the same way as you with the Love for Cats & animals in general.. I do aggree with Michelle on only you can know your limits of $$ & care for your babies..

KitCat
02-07-2008, 02:47 PM
Can you give them all the love, attention and care they need without slighting the cats you already have? If not, then find a good home. You have to do what's best for your pets.

catmandu
02-07-2008, 04:01 PM
THOSE CATS WILL BE A LOT MORE LOYAL TO YOU THAN A LOT OF PEOPLE
AND IF YOU WANT ONE MORE LOYAL FURRY FRIEND , THAT THATS UP TO YOU AND YOU ALONE. IF SOMEONE CALLED ME A CRAZY CATMAN, I WOULD LOOK THEM IN THE EYE AND SAY SO WHAT, I LIKE CATS A LOT MORE THAN I WOULD EVER LIKE YOU!!!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/cat%20angels/cats1011898.jpg
I HAVE FRIENDS AT HOME WHO UNDERSTAND TOTALLY.

karyn674
02-07-2008, 04:55 PM
I totally agree to the above!!!