PDA

View Full Version : Jake

nancys
02-07-2008, 12:04 PM
I've posted on PT before about giving my dog Jake away to a neighbor who belongs to a group who puts dogs up for adoption. I seen her last nite and asked about Jake. She told me he was adopted by a family in Colorado - I am heartbroke. I had hoped she would keep him and thought she was going to.
I looked on their website this morning and seen he was actually adopted on Feb. 6th, just a few days ago. He is such a loyal dog - I know he will have a good home where he's at now, but I can't help but feel that I've let him down by sending him to a different home.
One good thing, or I've been telling myself that at least he won't be attacked by the neighbor dogs anymore. :(

catmandu
02-08-2008, 05:22 PM
YOU DID YOUR BEST TO FIND JAKE ANOTHER GOOD HOME.
SO MANY OTHER PEOPLE WHO HAVE JSUT DUMPED HIM , OR HAD JAKE PUT DOWN.
CAN YOU FORWRAD SOMETHING FOR JAKE LIKE A FEW OF HIS FAVORITE TOYS OR DISHES , OR WOULD THAT MAKE HIM MISS YOU?
I KNOW WHEN THE FOUND CATS GO TO THE PAMPERED FELINE, SOME OF THIER BEDS ARE GOING TOO.
HOPEFULLY THAT YEARS FROM NOW AFTER MY
ONE FINE DAY.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/cat%20angels/cats1011906.jpg
CAN I TAKE LITTLE JOEY?

nancys
02-09-2008, 11:37 AM
Sounds silly, but I'm going to write a letter that will be sent on to Jake's new owners to tell them a little bit of his history.
Look here later - I'm going to post the borders w/o boundaries web address, where you can all see a pic. of Jake and the other dogs they have rescued. Some of the stories are terrible.