PDA

View Full Version : I know you haven't heard from us in a while,but please welcome...

countrycowgirl
02-06-2008, 01:38 PM
well everyone alot has happened since I last posted and I am sorry to have not been posting! I have truely missed everyone!....well since I last posted I have moved back home to good old Batson! I was just not happy where I lived and I missed my animals to much!...I still attend Tomball college on mondays and wednesdays and I love it! :D I live on my parents land in my own house which is quite nice!....I recently got a new job working for a vet and I just LOVE IT! :D I have learned so much and he is an awesome guy to work for!...which brings me to my post! :p ....well there was this german shepard mix that was brought in and was in pitiful condition...Doc dignosed her with demodectic mange and she had hook worms along with tape worms...anyways the people whom brought her in refused treatment and wanted her to be put to sleep!!!!!!!!! :mad: :eek: ....she is only a year old!! and full of life a real sweet heart!!!!!!!!I just couldn't see it and Doc couldn't either so 5 hour later she was in my truck on our way home! :D ...so please meet my new baby girl Riley!!

here she is on our way home
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v298/countrycowgirl/10508033.jpg
I am attaching another of her at my house....photobucket isn't wanting to work for me!....Anyways she is on ivermectin and I a save/paste thing on her called Nu stock and I am already seeing some results! we are determined to beat it!

cassiesmom
02-07-2008, 04:45 PM
Hello, Riley! I hope the treatments will work quickly and you'll soon be a healthy girl! It is nice to meet you today.

Karen
02-07-2008, 04:53 PM
Oh, Riley, baby, welcome to the good life. The medicine may be icky, but these will be your "before" pictures, and I bet your "after" pictures will show the beauty some of us can already see shining through the rough!

K9karen
02-07-2008, 08:11 PM
What a pretty girl you are, Riley! You look a bit like my Logan too! Happy forever home, filled with good health, love, and lots of goodies!

countrycowgirl
02-07-2008, 08:56 PM
Thanks guys for welcoming my new baby girl! lol she is quite a character and oh how she loves to cuddle! :p ..lol she knows now when she sees the medicine bottle that it means icky medicine time and she goes to hide in her crate :o ...but I think the meds are working her skin is not red anymore and she scracthes less so I am praying really hard that this works!

chocolatepuppy
02-07-2008, 09:00 PM
Riley is so pretty! She sure found a good home when she found you. :)

ramanth
02-09-2008, 07:15 PM
Welcome Riley! Thanks for saving her. Hope the mange and worms clear up soon!!