PDA

View Full Version : You can't trick your right foot! TRY IT...

Husky_mom
02-06-2008, 12:04 PM
I "borrowed" this from a bird forum I´m on....

Just try this. It is from an orthopedic surgeon............

This will boggle your mind and you will keep trying over and over again to see if you can outsmart your foot, but, you can't.

1. WITHOUT anyone watching you (they will think you are GOOFY......) and while sitting where you are at your desk in front of your computer, lift your right foot off the floor and make clockwise circles.

2. Now, while doing this, draw the number "6" in the air with your right Hand.

Your foot will change direction.

And there's nothing you can do about it!

You and I both know how stupid it is, but before the day is done you are going to try it again, if you've not already done so.

pitc9
02-06-2008, 12:05 PM
I did it while I read your post and my foot did change directions!! LOL!
Then tried it again, and I reeealy had to think about my foot in order for it not to change directions! LOL!

Suki Wingy
02-06-2008, 12:06 PM
Heh, I just did it but I made the six from the corner out, so going the same direction as my foot.

moosmom
02-06-2008, 12:50 PM
That IS weird. Another thing that is impossible to do is keep your eyes open whenever you sneeze.

sparks19
02-06-2008, 01:17 PM
LOL whoa that is wierd.

Can't do it with your left foot and left hand either lol i tried :D

ETA: but you can do it with your right foot and left hand lol tried that too

binka_nugget
02-06-2008, 02:23 PM
I can do it! :D My foot definitely wants to change directions.. I have to really concentrate. :p

Maya & Inka's mommy
02-06-2008, 03:20 PM
DARN !! That is weird!! I told my foot NOT to give in, but no use... :rolleyes: :D

Felicia's Mom
02-06-2008, 03:55 PM
I couldn't do it either!

Husky_mom
02-07-2008, 10:51 AM
It´s weird that we have to reeeally concentrate in order to do it.... and very slowly... because I foudn out that once I manage to do it and tried to go faster.....swoosh feet going other way again :rolleyes: ...LOL

Is really my feet smarter than me? :p ;)