PDA

View Full Version : In Oklahoma

StarandBratsmom
02-05-2008, 04:00 PM
In Oklahoma today there is a winter storm and tornado weather advisory. Yesterday it was in the 70's sunny and warm. Today is the complete oposite, pouring down rain, gloomy, and very cold. AHHHH, just when I thought I could bring out the cooler clothes and turn the heat off, the weather gets all cold again. How is everyone today?

davidpizzica
02-06-2008, 12:44 PM
In Oklahoma today there is a winter storm and tornado weather advisory. Yesterday it was in the 70's sunny and warm. Today is the complete oposite, pouring down rain, gloomy, and very cold. AHHHH, just when I thought I could bring out the cooler clothes and turn the heat off, the weather gets all cold again. How is everyone today?
Hi, StarandBratsmom, It started out at 61 degrees in Pittsburgh today and now the temp is going dowm with a lot of rain here now with the threat of flooding. Tonight the rain we're getting will turn into snow showers by morning. I'm doing fine with my cats here.

Gin
02-06-2008, 05:10 PM
Hi, StarandBratsmom. We're having a heat wave!! It's almost 30 degrees outside. I went out earlier, broke the ice in the birdbath, and filled it with warm water - First time since November. I too am doing fine with my cats. How are things over there? Has it warmed up any yet?

Karen
02-06-2008, 05:23 PM
I hope you, and everyone in the Tornado belt that got hit so badly yesterday are safe and doing well.

momoffuzzyfaces
02-06-2008, 05:39 PM
We had a heat wave Monday. Got to almost 80 and set new heat records for us for Feb. I told my bus driver that I was afraid having that much heat hitting the cold spell that was coming (the high was 40 degrees colder the next day) would set off tornadoes. Sure enough! Even I was not expecting that many though. I think there were about 60 tornadoes in all yesterday! I think about 50 people have been killed. :(

Prayers sure on the way for everyone in the paths of these storms. :(