PDA

View Full Version : Dear PT, Me is not feeling well..

Kfamr
02-05-2008, 01:31 PM
Hi PT,
Kiki here..
http://i30.tinypic.com/2iavs45.jpg

For the past few days I has been coughing and gagging. I can't even chase the ball for long before I have to stop and cough. I has cold or something mom says. Tomorrow I has to visit the Whitecoats. :eek:

Mom called dem yesterday and I haven't been coughing nearly as much... hopefully she won't take me. I don't think it'll work, though, she's taking me anyways.

Wish me luck... people are SCARY.

Luv,
Kiki

Cookiebaker
02-05-2008, 01:41 PM
Awwww, Kiki, I hope its nothing. And maybe they will make you feel better so that you can chase lots of tennis balls with no coughing!! And psssst maybe they will even give you a yummy cookie or even two!! I hope you feel better soon!!! :)

Husky_mom
02-05-2008, 02:04 PM
hope itīs nothing but a sore throat ;)

keeping you in our thoughts....((hugs))....

Cinder & Smoke
02-05-2008, 02:05 PM
I has been coughing and gagging.
I can't even chase the ball for long before I have to stop and cough.
I has cold or something mom says.

Tomorrow I has to visit the Whitecoats. :eek:

Poor Pup! :(

Havin a *koff* isn't phunn.
Did you maybe have a piece of Tennie Ball Fluff caught inna ole windy-pipe?

But it's too late to avoid the White Coat Visit ... once the 2-Legger makes that phone call ~
You're GOIN.

We'll all hope for a Quick & Easy *fix*.

;)

Ginger's Mom
02-05-2008, 03:28 PM
Aw, Kiara, it's alright, sweetie, the white coats are going to try to help you feel better so you can play ball again. Anything that can help you play ball again has got to be good, right? {{{Hugs}}} Hope it is nothing serious.

Hey, maybe you can ask Mom for a Frosty Paws to make your throat feel better. ;)

WELOVESPUPPIES
02-05-2008, 03:35 PM
Thinking of you Kiki, hope all is well. I would take you too sweetheart, Mommy's only do what they feel is best. Hugs to you and I hope your cough goes away soon.

chocolatepuppy
02-05-2008, 03:39 PM
Pawsitive thoughts headed your way Kiara.

wolf_Q
02-05-2008, 03:44 PM
Get feeling better soon Kiara! Nebo says he thinks vets are scary too, but he doesn't want his Valentine to be sick...he hopes she'll at least get some yummy treats out of the visit. ;)

Taz_Zoee
02-05-2008, 03:56 PM
Oh Kiara, I hope it nothing serious and you are back to chasing your beloved tennis balls in no time. :)

jackie
02-05-2008, 04:04 PM
paws crossed that all goes well.

KittyGurl
02-05-2008, 04:09 PM
Kiki, the whitecoats will make you feel a lot better. Then you can chase the tennis balls with coughing. Good luck and keep us updated. PT prayers and we'll keep our fingers and paws crossed for you, Kiki.

Karen
02-05-2008, 04:28 PM
Kiara, maybe Mommy will let you hide your head under her jacket until it's time for the vet to look down the ol' windpipe. My old Gracie doggie - who was almost all black, but shiny and smooth-coated like you - didn't like the vet exams either, but as long as she could hide her head, she felt better.

We'll be think of you - you didn't inhale something nasty, did you? Let us know what the "poker" says. (That's what Paul calls doctors and vets, and Miss Hoppy tends to agree.)

cassiesmom
02-05-2008, 04:44 PM
Oh Kiara, I hope it nothing serious and you are back to chasing your beloved tennis balls in no time. :)

That goes for me, too. :)

ramanth
02-05-2008, 06:43 PM
Hope the whitecoats help Kiara!

Tollers-n-Dobes
02-05-2008, 07:51 PM
I hope everything goes well for you, Ki! I'm sure it's probably nothing too serious. :)

Alysser
02-05-2008, 08:05 PM
Poor Kiki, hope you're back to your old self soon.

KYS
02-05-2008, 08:41 PM
Rocky here,

Hope you are feeling better so you do not have to go to the Vets.. :(

Daisy and Delilah
02-05-2008, 10:49 PM
Feel better Kiki. You're such a beautiful little girl :( {{{{{HUGS}}}}}

cyber-sibes
02-06-2008, 07:59 AM
(((hugs))) Kiki girl, hope you get good news today & it's something that's gonna go away quickly. You just got that nice new tile floor - you have more bouncy tennis balls to catch than ever!

Pawsitive Thinking
02-06-2008, 08:19 AM
Sorry to hear you have the sniffles Kiki - the whitecoats are nice really, they will make you feel better

4 Dog Mother
02-06-2008, 08:38 AM
KiKi, how are you feeling today? Is the visit to the whitecoats on? Hope you are feeling better and can stay home and enjoy the day.

Jadapit
02-06-2008, 01:44 PM
I'm sorry you have a cough Kiki. Feel better soon! :)

Kfamr
02-06-2008, 01:48 PM
I was hoping to come home from work and be able to call the vets and cancel. She hadn't coughed/gagged since I made the appointment. She even went swimming yesterday with no problems. However, as soon as I walked in the door she started coughing/gagging. It seems to happen when she gets excited. :confused:

I felt so bad last night while I was baking. I gave the other three the egg shells I used but not her, just incase something's going on in there.

Anyhow, our appointment is at 4:30... so we'll know then! :)

3muttsandaboston
02-06-2008, 02:02 PM
I'm hoping for the best!

caseysmom
02-06-2008, 02:05 PM
Oh kiki I am sorry you still have to go, I hope you won't be too scared.

anna_66
02-06-2008, 03:29 PM
4:30 is almost here so we'll be thinking of you Ki! I hope the visit goes fast!

Karen
02-06-2008, 03:41 PM
Well, you're probably at the vet's now, Kiara, so I'm thinking of you!

Kfamr
02-06-2008, 05:33 PM
We're back!

The vet said she checks out well and not to be too concerned.... $60 later (we got some more ear cleaner, too.) :p He said it could have been a URI or a number of things, but most likely a scratched trechea. He said if she doesn't stop coughing or worsens that he will prescribe antibiotics.

My dad said I'm just a worrywart, and I AM! However, if it had been a URI or something else I'd much rather treat her quickly than wait for the other three to get it. The vet agreed. ;)

As far as being scared, yep... she was. A lady had wanted to pet her soooo bad but Kiara wouldn't let her. She said Kiara was beautiful even if she is a bit scared. ;)

Thanks for the good thoughts - hopefully she'll be able to chase tennis balls without having to stop and cough! :)

k9krazee
02-06-2008, 05:37 PM
Feel better soon Kiki!!
I hope I'll be able to laugh soon without my nasty cough..I know how you feel, Kiara, it's no fun!

BC_MoM
02-06-2008, 05:56 PM
Glad to hear it wasn't anything too serious, Kiara! I know how you feel... I have a nasty cough right now too!

KittyGurl
02-06-2008, 06:26 PM
I'm so glad the vet visit went well and it wasn't anything really serious. Hope you feel better, Kiara.

chocolatepuppy
02-06-2008, 08:59 PM
Feel better soon Kiara! I'm glad it wasn't too serious. :)

K9karen
02-06-2008, 10:59 PM
He$$! I'd be worried too! Count me in as a top notch worry wart! I'm so glad poor scared little Kiara is OK. Hugs and kisses, pumpkin.

bckrazy
02-06-2008, 11:13 PM
I'm glad you don't have anything serious, Kiki. Tell your Mom lots of cookies and hugs will help you feel better! ; D Get well soon.

I don't think you're a worrywart, Kay. Fozzie's eye was a little bit red and goopy recently, and I brought him in right away. It is way better to be safe... and I know how hard it is to see your pups in any pain or discomfort.