PDA

View Full Version : It's HOT!

sumbirdy
02-05-2008, 01:15 PM
I'm not even kidding. I'm burning up down here. It's so warm in outside and in the house it's so hot. All of our fans are in storage and the air conditioner isn't working (it was to be fixed when it got closer to summer) I just can't believe that just last week it was in the 30's and now it's in the lower 70's. This is crazy and I want snow!

Vette
02-05-2008, 03:59 PM
Wanna trade places? its been way below freezing here an we got tons of snow. :p

chocolatepuppy
02-05-2008, 04:02 PM
I just want it to STOP raining here in NE Ohio. :(

lizbud
02-05-2008, 04:09 PM
I just want it to STOP raining here in NE Ohio. :(

Ditto here. :)

Chilli
02-05-2008, 04:47 PM
Hehe, its exactly the same here. It went from snowing last week to being in the humid 70s this week. We're supposed to get some pretty gruesome storms tonight.
The weather these days is just insane. I want my snow back.

Gin
02-06-2008, 05:06 PM
Chilli and Sumbirdy: You are welcome to all of the snow we have up here, with my compliments, and I'll throw in the ice, windchill factor, freezing temperatures, chilblains, and frozen toes.

sumbirdy
02-06-2008, 08:06 PM
Now it's chilly again. I would be glad to take a generous amount of snow Gin and Vette. We've had one snowfall this whole winter and it didn't even last 10 hours. We went into a grocery store and it was snowing and when we came out 10 minutes later it was raining and washing it all away. I just wish we don't have too many more days like it was a couple days ago this winter. It was so humid and sticky and just miserable.

Chica
02-06-2008, 08:57 PM
I don't want rain, just nice weather. Right now the weather during the day is clear and sunny. It hasn't reached 70 yet. But at least it is not raining. We had alot of rain so far. California needed it.