PDA

View Full Version : Super Bowl Commercials

Moesha
02-03-2008, 06:20 PM
Anyone have any that they really liked or didn't like?

Grace
02-03-2008, 07:03 PM
So far I like the Pepsi one that is totally silent - about the deaf fans. And I love the Budweiser one with the horse trained by the dalmation.

Love the trailer for the movie Wanted with James McAvoy, Morgan Freeman and Angelina Jolie, also.

Moesha
02-03-2008, 07:05 PM
I thought the one for Career Builder with the "Follow Your Heart" was too creepy for my taste.

Grace
02-03-2008, 07:15 PM
I thought the one for Career Builder with the "Follow Your Heart" was too creepy for my taste.

I agree.

cassiesmom
02-03-2008, 07:29 PM
For the first half ... I liked the Budweiser commercial with the dalmatian training the horse. (Where are the Clydesdales?)

Grace
02-03-2008, 08:58 PM
For the first half ... I liked the Budweiser commercial with the dalmatian training the horse. (Where are the Clydesdales?)

That was a Clydesdale.

Taz_Zoee
02-03-2008, 10:23 PM
I must have missed the silent Pepsi commercial. But I liked the Pepsi Max one where they were falling asleep then woke up and did the head bob thing like Night at the Roxbury (I love that movie). LOL
I also liked the dalmation and clydesdale one. There were a few others I enjoyed as well, but I can't think of them now.
I absolutely did NOT like the Career Builder with the heart. That was disgusting.

animal_rescue
02-03-2008, 10:45 PM
Lol ok my favorite by far was the Doritos commercial where the "mouse" came out and started beating up the guy. It was awesome.

sparks19
02-04-2008, 01:20 AM
LOL LOVED the Bud commercial with the Clydesdale and the Dalmation....

Loved the Lizards doing the Thriller dance lol

Loved the Doritos with the mouse coming out and beating up the guy.

and the Pepsi Max one

And I forget what it was for but the Shaq one where he is a jockey was pretty good lol

sweetpatata6
02-04-2008, 06:08 AM

That one made me laugh sooooo hard because when the heart was popping out of her chest it looked like one boob was growing... and then the heart popped out.

And the Shaq one was for vitimin water

smokey the elder
02-04-2008, 08:06 AM
I missed the deaf commercial but had seen it on a preview. I loved Stewie Griffin and Underdog fighting for the Coke (tm) and Charlie Brown ending up with it.

RedHedd
02-04-2008, 11:26 AM
I loved the dancing lizards

I hated the one near the end where the guy put the jumper cable thingies on his nipples - Really bad taste IMHO. :o

elizabethann
02-04-2008, 12:49 PM
I thought this years' Super Bowl commercials were kind of stinky. The ones I remember are the Dalmation/Clysdales Bud commercial and the nipple guy. But I don't remember what the nipple guy was selling.

davidpizzica
02-04-2008, 04:36 PM
The one I didn't like was Ben Rothleisberger singing on American Idol I think for Pepsi. It's a good thing he's a great quarterback because he stinks as a singer!

sparks19
02-05-2008, 03:53 PM
OH I also liked the one with Will Ferrel for Budweiser lol

did you guys see the Audi commercial at the very beginning? Apparentlyl that was the most expensive commercial ever made. it was lame lol

or the Bud light one with "ability to breathe fire" haha that one was pretty good. Sure made me laugh.

moosmom
02-06-2008, 10:49 AM
I LOVED the dog training the Clydesdale. That was my all time fav. Some of them were pretty stupid. But that's only my opinion.

RICHARD
02-07-2008, 02:07 AM
The Go Daddy commercials all suck-So does Danica Patrick.
They had a web-only commericial that was really bad.

The jumper cables trick will show up on some college campus in the next few months...mark my words. :rolleyes:

buttercup132
02-07-2008, 02:43 PM
I dont watch foot ball but I saw the one posted about the dal and clyde and it was so cute!
The blonde girl in these ones are from a PitBull forum I'm on.
http://homepage.mac.com/spikemarketing/stb/

sparks19
02-07-2008, 03:28 PM
Anyone know who the girl in the Life Water commercial was?

pitc9
02-07-2008, 03:50 PM
I thought the heart jumping out of the girls chest was WAY too creepy!

The Pepsi Max, head bob thing was too funny! Esp when Chris Kattan came in at the end!!

The Dalmation training the clydesdale was great!

The kid puking on the keyboard for Ameri Trade was kind of funny... but kind of gross too.

Karen
02-07-2008, 03:57 PM
I loved the Bridgestone tire ad - all the little critters screaming, the woman screaming and her husband just smiling calmly, steering around the squirrel.

Of COURSE I love the Dalmatian/Clydesdale commercial - I have always loved the Budweiser Clydesdales, got to see the team in person once when I was a little kid. No, I have never drank the beer, but I love the horses! I loved "Hank" doing the weave poles like and agility dog, but with birch trees!

I didn't watch the Superbowl, no need to now that I can see the ads online!

Cinder & Smoke
02-07-2008, 05:14 PM
The mark of the Perfect Superbowl Ad ...

* You thoroughly enjoyed it

* You can remember most of the details

* and you don't have a CLUE what they were trying to sell!

:D

GO Big Horseys and Spotty Dogs!

sparks19
02-07-2008, 11:00 PM
I loved the Bridgestone tire ad - all the little critters screaming, the woman screaming and her husband just smiling calmly, steering around the squirrel.

Of COURSE I love the Dalmatian/Clydesdale commercial - I have always loved the Budweiser Clydesdales, got to see the team in person once when I was a little kid. No, I have never drank the beer, but I love the horses! I loved "Hank" doing the weave poles like and agility dog, but with birch trees!

I didn't watch the Superbowl, no need to now that I can see the ads online!

LOL how could I forget the bridgestone ad LOL I loved that one. We all laughed at that one

Jessika
02-07-2008, 11:27 PM
That one made me laugh sooooo hard because when the heart was popping out of her chest it looked like one boob was growing... and then the heart popped out.

And the Shaq one was for vitimin water
My friend's all thought it was her boob that popped out of her chest at first, cause you didn't really get a clear shot of what it was till it landed on the boss's desk. LOL.

My FAVORITE was the Clydesdale commercial!