PDA

View Full Version : Yogi

irish
02-03-2008, 07:02 AM
Good morning Yogi. I think you and Mickey must be two of the luckiest dogs in the world because your dad sounds like a really great guy. I'm sorry you had such a bad start, but happy that you are now in such a good loving home. You are a beautiful boy and the wonderful smile on your face says it all. I hope your family has many happy years together. Hugs and treats to celebrate today sweet Yogi, and congratulations on being our DOTD.

RobiLee
02-03-2008, 07:19 AM
Yogi,

You are so handsome. I love that smile of yours. You and your daddy sound like the best of friends. You should tell daddy to join our Pet Talk Forum because I sure would like to see more of you. Goldens are one of my favorite breeds and you make me want to run out and get one ;). I'm very happy that you are our dog of the day and I hope you have a super duper day celebrating it.

Congrats, Yogi!

Pam
02-03-2008, 07:28 AM
Yogi, big hearty congratulations to a fellow New Jersey doggie!! I can tell from the look on your face (which by the way is oh so handsome!) that you and your dad have an awesome bond. I can see the love in your eyes. :) I hope you have lots and lots of years together. I can picture you in your summer *do* romping along the beach at Atlantic City. It doesn't get any better than that! :cool: :cool:

LHCamry
02-03-2008, 07:57 AM
Hello Yogi......I am so happy that you found a family to love and take care
of you. You are so handsome. You and Mickey are so lucky to have a dad
that takes up so much time with you. Congratulations on DOTD.
You sure are a handsome fellow.
A Dog Lover ;) ;) ;)

Coondoglover
02-03-2008, 08:19 AM
Hi, Yogi! You are a very handsome boy! It's great that your dad rescued you like that and takes such great care of you. I can see by your bright smile that you are happy and healthy. You and Mickey are lucky to have your dad! Enjoy your special day with your family. Congrats on DOTD! :D

Daisy and Delilah
02-03-2008, 09:04 AM
Hello Big Boy!!! You remind us so much of our big nephew, Jake. What a great looking Golden boy you are. Not only do you look like him, you sound just like him too. He follows his Mommy around 24/7. You two would make a great pair. It's our pleasure to meet you this morning, Yogi. We know why Dad is so proud of you. Congrats on your big day in the spotlight as our wonderful DOTD!! Please tell Dad to give you and brother, Mickey, some kisses and hugs from us today to celebrate. Happiness to all of you always!!! :D :D :D :D :D

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida :cool: :cool:

tatsxxx11
02-03-2008, 10:00 AM
Good morning handsome, smilin' Yogi and happy DOG OF THE DAY!http://petoftheday.com/i/our_smilies/biggrin.gif Oh my, a gorgeous Golden guy AND a Yankees' fan??? A pup after my own heart, and my Labbie girl Star's heart, too...(see sig. http://petoftheday.com/i/our_smilies/biggrin.gif)

My eyes filled with tears at the thought of you sick, malnourished, homeless...and sicker still at the thought of you being labeled "unwanted." I'm sorry you had to wait until that special forever human came along Yogi, but in the end, your story couldn't have had a happier ending! Now that is one PROUD Papa talking, and you're right sweetheart, a pupper couldn't hope for a more loving and devoted guardian than your Dad, and your Dad, well, how lucky is HE, hehe! It's clear you two are soul mates, best buds for LIFE!http://petoftheday.com/i/our_smilies/smile.gif

I've been involved in Retriever rescue for several years and I have to give your Dad major props; he's a wise fellow...too many people think they want a puppy, only to soon find out they are unable to deal with the challenges of puppyhood, especially the needs of a young, high energy Retriever. Sadly, too often, it is a surrendered pup who pays the ultimate price. I hope more people, like your Dad, will consider adopting a deserving adult dog; ready from day one!http://petoftheday.com/i/our_smilies/smile.gif

Thank you for kicking my Sunday off with a big smile, adorable Yogi! I'm sure your loving Dad is going to pull out all the stops today, treating you to a very happy, fun filled day of celebration!:D Enjoy it, and every moment of your blessed life!

Love, kisses, woofs and Labbie butt wiggles to you beautiful boy, and Mickey too, from me and my girl, Starhttp://petoftheday.com/i/our_smilies/smile.gif

P.S...Are you ready? Spring training is just around the corner!:cool:

kittycats_delight
02-03-2008, 12:51 PM
Hey there sweet smiling Yogi!!! I have to tell you I just love your haircut. You look like you are as soft as a down blanket. Sounds like your and your dad are great friends. I am glad he brought you home too and by that big smile I can tell you truly are one happy happy boy!

Congratulations on being chosen as our DOTD today! You really deserve it. Make sure you tell dad you get extra of whatever you want today cause it is YOUR day!

lizbud
02-03-2008, 04:17 PM
Hi Yogi,

You sure have the look of a very happy boy. I am happy to know your
Dad found you. I love your summer cut Yoki, it looks beautiful on you. :)
Big congratulations on being our beloved DOG OF THE DAY. Sending out
plenty of hugs & kisses just for you sweetheart.

momoffuzzyfaces
02-03-2008, 04:50 PM
Yogi what a handsome boy you are!!!

I can't believe someone wouldn't want you just because of a dark spot on your neck. What morons!!!

I'm glad you have a wonderful happy life with your dad!!!

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Dog of the Day!!! :D

Kfamr
02-03-2008, 06:30 PM
What a handsome boy you are, Yogi. Kudos to your dad for rescuing! Rescue dogs make the best dogs, don't they? :)

cassiesmom
02-03-2008, 07:14 PM
Yogi, you are such a handsome guy! Your smiling face charmed me today. Happy Dog of the Day!