PDA

View Full Version : Eve - Checking In

Bengalz
02-02-2008, 12:04 PM
Hi Everybody,

So sorry for not being around too much - Mommy has been really busy and a little preoccupied with my Nana. Nana is not feeling so well and she had to be moved recently because of her health. This was really hard for her because she has lived in one place all her life - now everything is different and she can't be alone anymore :( Mommy feels sad sometimes but always gives me big hugs and cuddles and tells me everything will be fine. I try to put smiles on Mommy's face and sometimes it works :) especially when she calls me her little monkey cat ;)

The pictures below are to let you know I'm a very healthy girl - in fact, Mom says I'm getting a little 'fluffy' :confused: whateever that means :rolleyes:

Purrs and headbumpies, Eve

LOL she is getting 'fluffier' - must be a good diet and lots of pampering. Our little baby girl is growing up (although she thinks she's still a kitten :p ). My apologies for being MIA however, life has its challenges and we're trying to deal with it. My Mom has been diagnosed with Alzheimer's - many here know what that brings: difficult emotions, confusion and mostly concern for her welfare. The road ahead is somewhat difficult to predict and the learning curve is overwhelming. I am so lucky to have amazing support from my brother and his wife who have graciously moved my mother into their home. Unfortunately they live 6 hours away (by car) and the commute can be daunting when you're trying to hold down home, family and a demanding job. I will adjust - just need some time. For now though, the most important task at hand is to ensure my Mom's safety and well-being as best we can and spend quality time with her. Time is so precious :(

Back to the princess - I hope you enjoy her recent photos :) She's a camera ham and loves to pose :p

Stay well, Betty

catmandu
02-02-2008, 04:37 PM
HI EVE!!
LONG TIME, NO MRRRRREEEEOOOWS!!!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/cat%20photos%202/cats101707.jpg
PLEASE DONT BE A STRANGER!!
MAYBE YOU COULD HELP YOUR MEEOWMIE, THE WAY WE DO OUR PAWPIE SO SHE WILL MORE MORE TIME!!!
WE HELP OR DAD ALL THE TIME!!!

krazyaboutkatz
02-02-2008, 05:19 PM
Welcome back.:) I'm very sorry to hear about your mom:( but I'm glad to hear that she's now living in a safe place.:) Eve sure is a beautiful girl and we really need to see much more of her. She has very pretty eyes too.:)

Killearn Kitties
02-02-2008, 05:52 PM
It is always wonderful to see your gorgeous Eve. I swear that she gets more beautiful every day.

I'm very sorry to hear about the situation with your Mom. I wish you all the best.

Edwina's Secretary
02-02-2008, 06:17 PM
If I could be as beautiful as Eve..I would love to pose for the camera too!

Bengalz
02-02-2008, 08:39 PM
Thank you so much everyone for your good thoughts and for loving my precious little girl :D

Karen
02-02-2008, 11:45 PM
She is beautiful.You and your mom will be in our prayers. Alzheimers is so difficult. It is one big, long good-bye, treasure the moments you have now.

Barbara
02-03-2008, 06:13 AM
Tigris who is very upset with his meowmie as she has not yet set up an account with a different website after Imagestation closed down wants to ask Eve whether she would like to be his Valentine?

He says she is prettier than ever and a little fluff is very becoming ;)

I am so sorry to hear about your mom. After my mom passed away last year - at the end being demented- I know what you are going through. At PT as well as in real life- it is our age that puts us in that situation and it is hard to have to be a parent for your parents.

Medusa
02-03-2008, 07:29 AM
I'm so sorry to hear about your mom and the trials and tribulations that come w/Alzheimers. Bless you and your brother and sister-in-law for giving her such good, loving care. That makes all the difference in the world. I will definitely keep you and her and your family in my prayers.

Eve is a real beauty and her "fluffiness" is well deserved.

catfamily
02-03-2008, 08:11 AM
It does make all the difference in the world like Madusa said with having so much support from your family.
I'm sure she's in great hands right now. :)
Your Dear Eve looks so happy and healthy...she's so stunning..her coat is gorgeous.

Bengalz
02-03-2008, 10:08 AM
Tigris who is very upset with his meowmie as she has not yet set up an account with a different website after Imagestation closed down wants to ask Eve whether she would like to be his Valentine?

He says she is prettier than ever and a little fluff is very becoming ;)

I am so sorry to hear about your mom. After my mom passed away last year - at the end being demented- I know what you are going through. At PT as well as in real life- it is our age that puts us in that situation and it is hard to have to be a parent for your parents.

Hi Barbara and thank you so much for your thoughts. It's a tough road and one we have to travel on. My Mom has always been there for us and she deserves the best in her time. I hope we can give back to her everything she's given to us.

Please tell Tigris that Eve would be delighted to be his Valentine :D He is such a heart throb and the most handsome boy :) We don't have a proper account set up either however, we'll find a way to send him a proper wish ;) Please give Tigris and Filou lots of hugs and kisses for Eve and for her Mommy too.

Edwina's Secretary
02-03-2008, 02:55 PM
Dear Eve,
http://i244.photobucket.com/albums/gg23/EdwinaandEddie/tigris.jpg

Love,

Cupid

Barbara
02-03-2008, 03:08 PM
Tigris says thankyou to Auntie Sara :)

catfamily
02-03-2008, 03:08 PM
you see that...eve has a boyfriend...and to think you've been keeping her away from him all this time ;) :D
looks like edwina's secretary cupid really wants so very much to see more pictures of eve :) :D

Edwina's secretary-by the way...where did this handsome guy cupid come from...what a great bod on him...and pretty coat to...he's really posing for eve in this picture :D

Edwina's Secretary
02-03-2008, 03:51 PM
Edwina's secretary-by the way...where did this handsome guy cupid come from...

That is Tigris. Seems Cupid had a photo of him for Eve in her files.... ;) ;)

Bengalz
02-03-2008, 05:06 PM
Dear Eve,
http://i244.photobucket.com/albums/gg23/EdwinaandEddie/tigris.jpg

Love,

Cupid

Be Still My Heart :D Tigris is too beautiful for words and to think he wants to be my Valentine :D I asked Mommy to get her act together and get my piccies up there too but .... she's such a dork :rolleyes:

Dear Tigris, I hope you don't mind just attachments. I asked Mommy to show you a picture of my reflective, sophisticated side. I am so thrilled to be your special girl :D

Love from Eve :)

PS Sara - thank you for being so sweet and posting that gorgeous picture of Tigris - he is now my screensaver so Eve can give him kisses ;)

Barbara
02-04-2008, 03:51 AM
My dearest sweetest Eve,
I cannot get over how adorable you look with your elegant grey fur and your lovely green eyes. My heart goes boom when I think that you are brightening my life.
I would love so much to be with you on the very top of my cat tree.
Yours
Tigris

Randi
02-04-2008, 09:06 AM
Betty, I'm sos orry to hear about your mom, but glad that she can stay with family and looked after properly. :)

Eve is simply gorgeous, I love the color of her fur and her beautiful eyes.

What a treat to see handsome Tigris here too.

Kisses to them both.

Bengalz
02-04-2008, 07:09 PM
My dearest sweetest Eve,
I cannot get over how adorable you look with your elegant grey fur and your lovely green eyes. My heart goes boom when I think that you are brightening my life.
I would love so much to be with you on the very top of my cat tree.
Yours
Tigris

To my Beautiful Tigris,

You are the most romantic boy and I love how you too like to sit "on top of the world" - it's my most favourite place too :) Here I am dreaming about snuggling up next to you :) I hope your day is as special as you have made mine.

Your Special Girl,
Eve

Bengalz
02-04-2008, 07:13 PM
Betty, I'm sos orry to hear about your mom, but glad that she can stay with family and looked after properly. :)

Eve is simply gorgeous, I love the color of her fur and her beautiful eyes.

What a treat to see handsome Tigris here too.

Kisses to them both.

Thank you for your thoughts Randi, I appreciate your support so much. Eve is so delighted to have her special Valentine Tigris - he is such a gorgeous boy and totally sweet :D .

Barbara
02-05-2008, 11:53 AM
Tigris is really a very sweet and cuddly boy- and he will think about a Valentine card for his sweetheart Eve.

Bengalz
02-05-2008, 07:34 PM
Dear Auntie Barbara,

Please tell Tigris that I'm a happy girl just to see his wonderful photos and to know that he is the sweetest, most snuggly boy in the whole world. I love to snuggle (just ask Mommy and Daddy :p ) and cuddling with Tigris would be my bestest Valentine Wish :)

Thanks Auntie Barbara and please tell Tigris I wuv him :D

With purrs and headbumpies,
Eve