PDA

View Full Version : Luca

LHCamry
01-31-2008, 08:08 AM
Hello Luca.....You are just about the cutiest little thing I have ever seen.
I bet you are a mommy's boy. Your black coat is so pretty. Looking at you I wanted to go out and get me a little boy just like you. Congratulations on DOTD. Luca, have a wonderful life with your family.
A Dog Lover :p :p :p

tatsxxx11
01-31-2008, 09:43 AM
Good morning and happy Dog of the Day, Luca!:) Oh my, what a precious pupper you are sweetheart, too, too cute; so cute in fact that for a moment there I mistook you for a stuffie/plush pup:D Your coat is simply gorgeous, so silky and shiny:eek: You're surely going to be breaking a lot of hearts over the years, no doubt; you've already stolen your humans' hearts and today, mine, and a lot of other Pet Talkers' hearts as well!:) Thanks to your proud Papa for sharing you with us all today, starting our day off with a big smile:) I hope your family, human and furry, pull out all the stops and treat you to an extra special, love and fun filled "top dog" day; you deserve it!:) Cuddles and kisses to you precious Luca, with wishes for a long, healthy and happy life!

pitc9
01-31-2008, 12:08 PM
Oh my goodness aren't you a cutie patutie!! :D

I hope you are spoiled rotten today! Congrats on being today's Dog of the Day!

Coondoglover
01-31-2008, 04:15 PM
Hi, Luca! You are a very handsome boy. Sounds like you are a lot of fun, too! Enjoy your special day with your family. Congrats on DOTD! :D

lizbud
01-31-2008, 04:17 PM
Hello Luca,

My, you are the cutest little pup I've ever seen. :) I love you perky personality and zest for life sweetie. Big congratulations on being our very adorable DOG OF THE DAY.Best wishes for a long,happy & healthy life with your loving family. Hugs & kisses sweetheart. :)