PDA

View Full Version : Spoiled rotten lazy furkids *pix*

Medusa
01-30-2008, 05:28 PM
I cooked chicken burgers in mushroom gravy and mashed potatoes for dinner. Ms. Puddy decided she wanted to test its tastiness so she jumped up on my lap (amazing how those short little legs of hers will work just fine when there's food involved) and she put her paw right in my gravy! I was so shocked and said "Puddy! I can't believe you did that!" and it's as though she said "Oh yeah, then watch this!" and she did it again! She just sat there and licked the gravy off her paws as though it's totally normal and ok. So I figured "why fight it" and I cut up a burger on another plate and put it on the floor for the rest of the fur posse. The following pix are how I found them after their food fest, passed out from pigging out, the little brats.

Donnaj4962
01-30-2008, 05:41 PM
Tabby wants to know..... "What is wrong with dipping one's paw in Meowmie's food?" :eek: :confused:

She does it all the time!

Great pictures of your posse!

cassiesmom
01-30-2008, 05:42 PM
AWWW, thank you meowmom! I bet it was delicious!!

Cinder & Smoke
01-30-2008, 07:56 PM
so she jumped up on my lap
(amazing how those short little legs of hers will work just fine when there's food involved)
and she put her paw right in my gravy!

"Oh yeah, then watch this!" and she did it again!

She just sat there and licked the gravy off her paws as though it's totally normal and ok.

My dear (RB :( ) Boots used to do that at almost every meal! :eek:

He'd climb up on the end table beside the 'kliner chair; then slip up on the kliner chair arm ...
Timing was everything ... he'd *PAW* while one hand was holding the dish/bowl, and the other hand was delivering a fork/spoon to my mouth -
and there was nothing left to Kat SWAT with!

After pushing him off the arm of the chair a few times, he'd mad dash up onto
the back of the chair and >skruntch< down beside my head ...
again - timing was everything ... *wait* ... *wait* ... NOW!
And *Zipppp* the lil blck & white paw would grab the fork/spoon an inch from my mouth! :mad:

He was DEADLY hittin on spoonfulls of Ice Creme!

MISS ya, Bootsy!! :(

Barbara
01-31-2008, 07:16 AM
They look all so happy and full after their chicken burger fest :)

Filou is a food thief as well. He jumps up the table and tries to hide behind something (like the big fruit bowl). And then his long long paw will come out and touch the plate with just one claw. Back goes the paw and the claw is licked. And then he inches closer and closer- and a minute after you think you have him sit on your plate. You chase him down and 5 seconds later it's back to step one :D

catmandu
01-31-2008, 05:46 PM
PSSST, MS PUDDY, TWO WORD WE FOUND PARADISE HOTEL CATS LIVE BY WHEN WE WANT OUR DADS DINNER.

FOOD TASTERS!!!
IT WORKS EVERY TIME!!!!!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/cat%20angels/cats1011837.jpg
BUT NOT ON PINEAPPLES.

catfamily
01-31-2008, 07:12 PM
Awesome!And i have to say VERY lucky cats!I didn't know you had so many.
I think when you first started coming on cat general...didn't you just have your white dog?and maybe 1 cat?not sure.
I love your colors in the home.Looks like a pretty home :)

Emeraldgreen
01-31-2008, 08:19 PM
That story about Puddy is so funny! I was laughing while I read it!
We used to have a cat named Mr. Bones who used to gingerly stretch his arm out while we were eating and gently tap us multiple times and the look on his face was definitely saying "umm, excuse me, I hate to trouble you but do you think I could perhaps have a small morsel of the yummy stuff you guys are eating?" Of course we always gave in. :D

Your cats are very beautiful. Which one is Ms. Puddy?

Medusa
01-31-2008, 08:52 PM
I think when you first started coming on cat general...didn't you just have your white dog?and maybe 1 cat?not sure.
No, I had 4 cats when I first started on PT, worked my way up to 8 plus all the outdoor ones that I was feeding and housing until I found homes for them. One of my 8, Peeka, has since gone to the Bridge. :(

Thanx for the compliment on the house. I keep redoing it, driving myself and my son nuts! ;)

Medusa
01-31-2008, 08:53 PM
Which one is Ms. Puddy?
Ms. Pud is the calico, my heart kitty.

My RB Peeka used to tap on my arm at the dinner table, especially when I was eating chicken. She LOVED chicken! I sure do miss that. :(

catfamily
02-01-2008, 08:48 AM
I'm so sorry about Peeka..I try to get to pettalk when i can and i find out all the things i miss.I'm so sorry i missed that and sorry about your loss.

I've accually taken your advice on Purina one and started slowly over the past few months switching from Dick Van Pattens Natural Balance Dry to Purina-One Dry with Yogurt for adult cats.
I still use the Dick Van pattens Natural Balance Wet food though.
i hope it's ok to use different wet and drys.
They love your Purina One with yogurt you said your vet aproved
They love it tooo much accually ;)
But I noticed their coats are softer because of the yogurt.

gini
02-01-2008, 11:52 AM
Don't you just love it when they do something outrageous? Mr. Rascal is right by my side whenever I am eating. He politely taps me as a reminder that he is there. Then what makes me laugh is that he sits up like a squirrel - knowing I always fall for that one.

Annie hangs around too - but she knows that Rascal is top cat - and she wouldn't have a home if it wasn't for his tolerant nature - so she waits for tidbits that he might miss.

Emma - doesn't beg - it is beneath her to do so.:D