PDA

View Full Version : **Warning Upsetting Story** Infant Found Dead On Hwy**

lvpets2002
01-30-2008, 11:45 AM
** THIS IS A VERY DISGUSTING STORY** the mother has been found & claims the father did it & she knew nothing about this matter..

Boy’s Body Found

A Galveston couple looking for wildlife found the mortally wounded infant Tuesday, lying on his stomach, his head tilted to the side.

Police said Jesse Zaro Jr. and his wife, Esmeralda Zaro, called 911 at 8:59 a.m., reporting a partially clothed, white, blond-haired and blue-eyed boy from 3 to 6 months old was dead of blunt-force trauma to his head.

The Zaros found the boy in an elevated, grassy area owned by the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers.

The scene cordoned off by police is just north of the seawall between Ferry Road and East Beach.

A paved hill with a flat top wide enough to drive on provides an elevated view of the beach and grassy area that extends some 2 to 3 mostly uninhabited miles east to the Ship Channel.

Jesse Zaro was visibly shaken as the couple invited The Daily News into their home on the island’s West End early Tuesday afternoon.

Gruesome Discovery

Zaro said he and his wife have been married for about 20 years, and were going about their normal morning routine on their days off from work, looking for birds and coyotes, when they made the gruesome discovery.

Zaro said he was he was trying to remove the infant’s image from his mind, an image he said was quite disturbing.

“I saw some legs and feet, and said, ‘What is this? A doll?’” Zaro said.

“I didn’t say anything to my wife but, ‘Wait here.’ I opened the door and realized it was a baby. There was red on his face, and I just fell to pieces.”

Sitting on his couch with a cup of coffee, Zaro was in a state of disbelief, trying to understand how anyone could be so cruel.

“This is a nightmare,” Zaro said. “We were looking to find something beautiful.”

Combing The Scene

Police took photographs and video of the scene and interviewed the Zaros, who left about 10 a.m. in their car, which was facing east just feet from the body.

Officers also interviewed a local man who was pushing a grocery cart at the bottom of the ridge on the seawall about the same time.

Trevino said the child had been dumped recently, possibly overnight.

The boy’s body bore no signs of injury from wildlife, Trevino said.

Officers also found a child-safety seat about 35 feet from the body.

While holding an infant doll in her arms, Esmeralda Zaro described how they found the infant, lying face down with his head tilted and began to describe the infant’s injury to The Daily News, but stopped when her husband reminded her that police asked them not to reveal specifics of any wound.

“The child was partially clothed, wearing only a diaper,” Trevino said.
“And it appeared to have been ejected from a seat, either thrown out or fell out.”

Police later confirmed the nature of the infant’s injury Tuesday evening.

Positive ID Expected

The medical examiner’s office will determine the official cause of death, Trevino said.

Schwartz called the woman’s identification of the infant tentative.

“She’ll most likely identify the child at the medical examiner’s office (Wednesday),” Schwartz said.

“She has only made the identification from a photo.”

Trevino said the infant’s autopsy is scheduled today at 9 a.m.

Police said they would also use footprints or other methods to confirm whether the infant is the woman’s child.

Police have found other bodies in the isolated area by the seawall, but none, Trevino said of his recollection, on the hill.

Dumped Like ‘Baby Grace’

In a more recent case, a girl’s body was found Oct. 29 in a plastic storage container that was dumped off West Galveston Bay.

Galveston County Sheriff’s investigators identified the girl, who authorities initially called ‘Baby Grace,’ as Riley Ann Sawyers.

The girl’s mother, Kimberly Dawn Trenor and stepfather Royce Clyde Zeigler, both of Spring, were charged with capital murder and tampering with evidence, in connection with the girl’s death.

Trevino asked anyone with information on Tuesday’s discovery of the infant boy to call Sgt. Annie Almendarez at 409-765-3662.

The couple told The Daily News they hoped police would soon find a suspect in the case.

“There’s no excuse for this,” Jesse Zaro said.

“It hurt my heart so bad when I saw the baby. I hope police find them and bring them to justice and prosecute them to the fullest extent of the law.”

After leaving the scene, the Zaros drove to see their daughter at a Galveston school, where they gave her a hug.

“If they can’t handle the baby, why couldn’t they have just given the baby to someone,” Jesse Zaro said.

“I wish they would have given it to me. Kids are a blessing from God. You’re supposed to teach them to be Christians and respect people.”

With the discovery of Sawyers and the infant boy, Esmeralda Zaro questioned what the world is coming to today.

“Maybe there’s something in the air,” Jesse Zaro said.

“Or the water,” Esmeralda Zaro said.

© 2008 The Galveston County Daily News. All rights reserved.

A Southern Newspapers Publication.

carole
01-30-2008, 02:04 PM
That made hard reading, how disgusting, i cannot understand why people just don't give their babies up if they cannot cope, but no they do this,terrible, we have had some awful child abuse cases here in NZ, one where a baby girl left the hospital and upon her death she weighed exactly the same, how awful is that? what on earth is wrong with these scumbags? :mad:

lvpets2002
01-30-2008, 02:25 PM
:( Oh I know the child abuse cases even here in Tx is horrible.. This story just made me so sick to my stomach.. I hope someone has to pay for this crime in the most horrible manner.. :mad:

pitc9
01-30-2008, 04:20 PM
OMG... I read the story with my jaw dropped. :eek:
Wearing only a diaper... and a safety seat found near by.. omg.... :(
I pray the person or people that did this are found and pay DEARLY for what they did. Just as others have said, if you can't take care of a child for GOD sake give it to someone... drop it off at a hospital... fire station... with family, neighbors, friends, church... SOMEWHERE!!! Why kill an innocent child for sh*t sakes!!! :mad:

The body of "Baby Grace" they talk about, was flown here to Mentor, OH for a proper funeral. Baby Grace's real father lives here.

luckies4me
02-04-2008, 01:31 AM
That's so sad. :( I can't imagine anyone doing such a thing. Poor sweet little boy. :(

momoffuzzyfaces
02-05-2008, 12:41 PM
If this is the same story I heard about on the news last night, they caught the father. He had stomped the babies head 3 times with his foot then left him there. A precious baby!!! God help us!!!

They played the 911 tape of when the man who found him called. He was so shaken and almost in tears. I'd have been hysterical myself. :(

This is just plain evil!!! Why do people who don't want kids have them?

Kids are supposed to be a blessing but lots of people now think of them as a curse! :( :mad:

lvpets2002
02-05-2008, 02:31 PM
If this is the same story I heard about on the news last night, they caught the father. He had stomped the babies head 3 times with his foot then left him there. A precious baby!!! God help us!!!

They played the 911 tape of when the man who found him called. He was so shaken and almost in tears. I'd have been hysterical myself. :(

This is just plain evil!!! Why do people who don't want kids have them?

Kids are supposed to be a blessing but lots of people now think of them as a curse! :( :mad:

:( Yes this is the same story.. I just had not got up the strength to type in what the father did.. I hope they put him in a cell full of Aligators & Lions.. This & each case is just so so morbid insane.. There has been several more cases this last week of fathers killing their children.. They need to kill themselves first & leave the children alone.. :mad: :mad:

momoffuzzyfaces
02-05-2008, 05:16 PM
:( Yes this is the same story.. I just had not got up the strength to type in what the father did.. I hope they put him in a cell full of Aligators & Lions.. This & each case is just so so morbid insane.. There has been several more cases this last week of fathers killing their children.. They need to kill themselves first & leave the children alone.. :mad: :mad:
The mothers can be just as bad. I was haunted by the case of Susan Smith, the woman who drove her car into a lake with her two young children strapped into the back. Then she tried to accuse a fictional man for doing it. Thankfully they caught her and she is in jail.

The thought of those babies crying for her to save them just haunts me. How someone could do that to someone who trusts you above all others to help them and keep them safe is just evil. :(

Even in our town, several years back, they found the body of a new born baby just tossed into the lake. They never caught either parent. :( :mad:

crazyboutanimals
02-05-2008, 11:07 PM
you know what else is sad this mother has an account on FUBAR, which is a online BAR, she goes by SPARKS, and she says she is single, i know alot about this story because my friend goes on FUBAR and there She * the mother* plays all inocent.. did you know that they MET on FUBAR??? WTF is wrong with her?!? how could you met someone online ( not that that is bad or anything) then, get married then have a child ( with a guy who is a pedifile (SP?) and then have the baby get murdered?!? if anyone wants to go check out just how sick this mother is ( along with the father) go to FUBAR and do a search for Sparks, you will find her. :mad: