PDA

View Full Version : Aussie pups anyone???

lute
01-29-2008, 01:24 PM
I've been showing Australian Shepherd for a lady that lives about a mile from me. She has a litter of 5 1/2 week old pups. Two out of the 8 pups are pet quality pups in need of loving homes. These pups are very nice except for one thing. They have SEVERE underbites. One of their bottom k9s is pushing into their gums. I am taking them into work to have their puppy teeth pulled, but who ever buys the pups will have to watch their bite as they grow and have the bottom adult k9s pulled as well. Not sure what the breeder is asking as this is the first time she has had this problem.

Red tri colored male available to a pet/performance home.
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y130/BeanieGracie/millcreekaustralianshepherds006002.jpg

black tri colored female available to a pet/performance home.
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y130/BeanieGracie/millcreekaustralianshepherds006001.jpg

These pups can still be great rally, obediance, agility dogs! Let me know if anyone is interested!!!

Taz_Zoee
01-29-2008, 01:30 PM
Oh, I'm not looking, I'm not looking!! ((eyes squinted closed))
Good thing there wasn't a merle in there. :)

Jessika
01-29-2008, 01:35 PM
Ahhhhh!! I'm with Cindy, good thing there wasn't a merle in there, hehe, though must say I'm partial to the red-tris also!!

lute
01-29-2008, 01:36 PM
Oh, I'm not looking, I'm not looking!! ((eyes squinted closed))
Good thing there wasn't a merle in there. :)
There was one blue merle male. He's going to a good show home though.

Husky_mom
01-29-2008, 02:39 PM
lovely red tri!!.... I´m so fond of merles too.... but reds and s`pecially tris are a close second....

what lovely cuties they both are.... do you happen to have pics of the rest.... just curious about the rest.... and I think I speak for EVERYBODY on PT when I say.."we want to see puppy pics!!"

lute
01-29-2008, 04:27 PM
I don't have pics of the rest of the litter as they are all sold. I've got these two here right now so I'll take some more puppy pics while they are visiting. :D

Taz_Zoee
01-29-2008, 04:49 PM
Oh, I just had to come back and look at these guys. When we got Zoee we had a choice between her and her red tri sister. I think her eyes is what sold Bruce on picking her. ;)

WELOVESPUPPIES
01-29-2008, 07:05 PM
OMGosh, they are so adorable. I am sure they will find wonderful homes. Good luck little buddies.