PDA

View Full Version : I think we worried for nothing! :0)

KittyCrazy
01-29-2008, 12:54 PM
Wow! What a drastic difference in Ozzie since yesterday! My son came up this morning and said he had been "attacking" him and playing with him for about 2 hours and he ate all of his food and drank quite a bit of water. My son figured he'd run back under the ebd when he got up and started moving around but he didn't. Then my husband and I went down to see him and he was Mr. Friendly with us, too. He does NOT like to be picked up and help but demanded we pet him and kept smashing his head into our legs. :) Then my other son came in and Ozzie LOVES him....maybe it's cuz' he's the smallest of the 4 of us (he's 9 but kind of a runt...he wears size 5 clothes LOL).

Anyway, he's doing much better today and seems much less fearful. He's back under the bed sleeping now but I think that's more for a quiet spot while he rests. :)

Thank you to everyone for your advice and support! It is greatly appreciated! OH & I got pictures, too....I'll post them a little later! :D

Laura's Babies
01-29-2008, 01:02 PM
GREAT! They do get lonesome and want that human contact so all you have to do is wait it out.. Looks like it wasn't a long wait either! Pictures today? Please!

Freedom
01-29-2008, 01:26 PM
Isn't it funny, how this wee bundle of fur, maybe a couple of pounds, can make your day just by bumping into your leg? :D Awesome! Glad he came around so quickly.

Purr-tender
01-29-2008, 01:31 PM
I am so glad he warmed up so quickly, now you can really enjoy him!! Can't wait to see pics!

catmandu
01-29-2008, 07:04 PM
Actually A Trick That My Dear Mother Taught Me Was To Ignore Them, And Eventually They Will Come To You And Make Friends.
Although I Admit That Ozzie Is Very Difficult To Ignore,hes So Adorable!!!!