PDA

View Full Version : No need for my 7-day scrub creme when ...

Randi
01-29-2008, 12:15 PM
... I have Fister! :D Oh, he‘s so sweet - when I come home from work, I like to lay down, unwind and cuddle for a while, and there’s Fister licking my face and giving me headbumpies galore. :) It’s Ok as long as it’s my forehead and my eyebrows, but you should see his face when he gets to the hairline - LOL - he just doesn’t understand I have longer hair than him.

Licking my face is something he started recently, and I think it’s because he loves me and wants to help keep me clean. :p

Does your cat/s lick you?

Jessika
01-29-2008, 12:20 PM
Oh Double-Oh is certainly a licker. He'll do it for hours if you'd let him. I'm not exactly sure WHY he does it, but he'll lick you everywhere! Sometimes in the middle of the night when y ou're trying to sleep, he'll start licking your arm or leg... that can get annoying. But he's the first cat I've ever been around that has done this :) I love it, he is an extremely affectionate cat!

Randi
01-29-2008, 12:27 PM
Fister is especially crazy about it when I have put creme on, whether it's bodylotion, moisturizer or eye creme - he doesn't care which brand.

I do belive he's trying to help me get cleaned up. :D

emily_the_spoiled
01-29-2008, 12:50 PM
When I am laying in bed, Tanner will come up and lick my upper arm and kneed it. After awhile he has "made it comfortable" and he will curl up in my arm. This is fine except when he wakes me up in the middle of the night to to this :rolleyes:

Laura's Babies
01-29-2008, 12:54 PM
Samantha has taken to licking my hands all the time. I think she is "grooming" her Mommie! I think it is so sweet! Don't know if I could take it on the face though... OUCH!

catlover4ever
01-29-2008, 03:02 PM
Vegas is the "mommy groomer" of the family. Scarlet likes to groom me as well but then she turns into the "mommy biter". :rolleyes:

moosmom
01-29-2008, 03:22 PM
I think it's called the Fister Exfoliating Scrub! :p

Maya & Inka's mommy
01-29-2008, 04:06 PM
Inka loves to give me a few licks everytime she jumps on top of me (I am laying down then ;) ). Or are those cat-kisses???

Killearn Kitties
01-29-2008, 04:54 PM
Samantha is our exfoliating scrub. Most often when we are not getting up quickly enough for her liking, but sometimes just when she is cuddling up to us she will lick, just to be loving.

I am sure it must be good for your skin. :D

catmandu
01-29-2008, 05:57 PM
EVERY ONCE IN A WHILE JOSEPH WILL GIVE HIM A NICE LICK, WHEN HE SITS BESIDE ME WHEN I GO TO SLEEP AT NIGHT. HES A VERY AFFECTIONATE CAT , A REGULAR LOVE BUG WITH A PURRRR THAT SOUNDS MORE AND MORE LIKE MOOSE ANGELS.
:cool: :rolleyes: :cool: :rolleyes: :cool: :rolleyes: :cool: :rolleyes: :cool: :rolleyes:

Sonia59
01-30-2008, 08:02 AM
Peppito is the exfoliating scrub, but he does it only to his daddy! He probably considers I do not need it...unless he prefers his daddy to me :confused: ;)

Barbara
01-30-2008, 03:17 PM
Isn't that too cute?
Filou does it to Siegmar, especially when he has put on his natural aloe vera cream :D

Way to go Fister- spoil your mummy :)

elizabethann
01-31-2008, 07:58 AM
Sometimes I wake up in the middle of the night to find JoJo Louise has been licking my face. When I wake up the next morning, there is one area of my face that is all red. Sometimes, where she licked, there's a scar for a few days! Everybody wants to know what happened to my face. I tell them JoJo was licking me. They think I'm nuts but I don't care. :D

phesina
01-31-2008, 08:34 PM
Just think how much money it would cost you to have that exact treatment given to your face in a classy spa!

catfamily
02-01-2008, 10:37 AM
Bowie licks my hands when he wants different food than what's on the floor.
He also licks anything around me...magazine...lampshade...table...anything to tell me he wants the cooked chicken in the fridge instead of the catfood :rolleyes:

Sunny licks mike's bald head all the time..and if he tries licking my hair...it's too long for him and it's really funny how he tries to get ALL the way to the end of the long hair.
I stop it immediatly because I don't want him working to hard. :rolleyes: :D