PDA

View Full Version : good news!!

davidpizzica
01-28-2008, 05:47 PM
I went for my check-up today, and the doctor said that my cyst is just about healed! She gave me the go-ahead to return to work tomorrow, too. What is work??

Catty1
01-28-2008, 06:30 PM
"Work" is a four-letter word! :p

davidpizzica
01-29-2008, 02:49 PM
"Work" is a four-letter word! :p
You're right, Catty1! It's just like that other four-letter word "SNOW"! BTW, I went shopping the other day and parked beside a car with Alberta plates on it! That's unusual to see one of those in Pennsylvania!

lvpets2002
01-29-2008, 03:03 PM
;) Come on now David we know you cant wait to go back to WORK.. :D

petslover
01-30-2008, 06:25 PM
how weird!! i have one of these to.. had to have a surgery today to remove it.. it hurts soooo bad!!! mine was touching the bone. they said it was the deepest cyst they had ever seen.

hope you are feeling better!!

davidpizzica
01-30-2008, 06:37 PM
how weird!! i have one of these to.. had to have a surgery today to remove it.. it hurts soooo bad!!! mine was touching the bone. they said it was the deepest cyst they had ever seen.

hope you are feeling better!!
I'm feeling much better. That area is almost healed and there's no pain. Mine was so infected that it spread to my right hip and made walking difficult. I don't think there is a worse pain when you get one of those!

petslover
01-30-2008, 06:59 PM
ew!! that sounds horrible about hurting when you walk..

I am really glad your feeling better!!

carole
01-31-2008, 03:37 PM
Glad to hear you are feeling much better and on the mend, yep work is that dirty four letter word isn't it? lol, stay healthy my friend won't you?

I sure hope petslover you are going to be ok after your surgery too, take care.