PDA

View Full Version : Posting pictures

Cats n Clay
08-15-2002, 06:53 PM
:( Can someone please help us out?? We have tried, and tried but cannot seem to post a picture here.. WHAT are we doing wrong? We followed the directions...but without any luck.

I know you can do it, but for some reason we can't....what is the trick?? :confused:

Thanks!

RockyRoad
08-15-2002, 07:03 PM
Maybe the picture is too big to be posted? When you are posting something, did you go down to attach file and then browse your computer to find the picture? My photos are too big to be posted, so I really can't help there.

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
08-16-2002, 11:15 AM
Yes, if you attach the picture, it has to be less than a certain size (60000kb or something like that). If you have picture software, just resize the picture until it accepts it.

Otherwise you can post the picture of the web somewhere. When it's on the web, right click on it, click on properties, then copy the address. Then when you're typing your post, click on the IMG above the typing area and paste the address of the picture. If you have your own website this should work, but if you're using certain photo pages it might not. The one we've found that works....so far...is Image Station (http://www.imagestation.com)

There have been many posts on this, so if you need more help you can either just ask, or do a search for posting pictures. I seem to remember Phred (I think) wrote up a good description of how to do it awhile ago.

Hope this helps because we love pictures around here! :)