PDA

View Full Version : My multi use treadmill...

carole
01-28-2008, 02:31 PM
I just had to take a pic ,no-one can say i don't use my treadmill,look at this it is a washing basket holder,clothes hanger, cat bed and treadmill all in one, and do i actually get on there and use it, i am happy to say i do, five times a week most weeks, but when not in use,I make the most of it as you can see lol. :)

davidpizzica
01-28-2008, 05:42 PM
Sis, that's what I would call a multi-tasking treadmill! Are you going to have the kitties try it out, too??

Twisterdog
01-28-2008, 10:50 PM
At least you use yours. Mine has one use only ... it keeps dust off my carpet. :o

dukedogsmom
01-28-2008, 11:12 PM
LOL! I think my brother SIL have one just like that. I had something similar, myself. Was taking up too much room in my room. Now I'm waiting for my other SIL to get it off the pool patio.

carole
01-29-2008, 09:48 PM
David i think my kitties could well do with a workout on the treadmill, but so far it is just Ash's new sleeping possy,yes i am happy to say it is not just gathering dust or being used as per the photo, went on today and did a hard work out (well for me anyhow)with the heat here it is a task i would rather avoid, but i must keep at it, or i will give up for good. :)