View Full Version : Please Pray For My Orange Friend Michael ;AN OWESOMR ORANGE MICHAEL THANK YOU!!!

catmandu
01-28-2008, 09:41 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/th_MIKE.jpg (http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/?action=view&current=ac3c0be8.pbw)
HE FELL TRYING TO GET IN THE TV FORT.
HE SAT THERE LOOKING SAD AND DAZED, AND I PICKED HIM UP AND HUGGED HIM.
HES IN FOR A SENIOR EVALUATION, ALTHOUGH THERES NO WAY THEY CAN EVALUATE IF HES SLOWLY BECOMING SENILE.
I WILL TRAESURE AND SPOIL MY LITTLE ORANGE FRIEND MORE THAN EVER, AS I KNWO THAT NOONE LAST FURREVER.
PLEASE PRAY FOR MICHAEL.

Purr-tender
01-28-2008, 10:00 AM
Gary, how old is Michael? He is a very handsome fellow. I have 4 wonderful orangies myself. Prayers that he will be fine and spend many more happy years with you.
I love what you do with your photos of the Found Cats.

Mary

cassiesmom
01-28-2008, 10:05 AM
Oh, Michael, sweet boy. My heart skipped a beat when I saw this request. Prayers offered... hugs ... elyse

Medusa
01-28-2008, 10:12 AM
Prayers for Michael from Mary and the Fur Posse.....

Gin
01-28-2008, 11:17 AM
Oh Gary, we're keeping Michael in our thoughts. He couldn't have a kinder guardian than you.

GILL
01-28-2008, 11:43 AM
Prayers for Michael from Gill and the crew. He is a handsom boy that looks almost exactly like our Peak.

lvpets2002
01-28-2008, 12:03 PM
;) Yes Sending Lots of Prayers & Good Vibes for our Michael of his Vet evaluation.. Bigg Whisker Huggss & Smootchss..

momoffuzzyfaces
01-28-2008, 12:45 PM
Prayers on the way from me for you both!!! Hope he feels better soon. Sometimes the old legs give out on you. Mine do anyway.

Laura's Babies
01-28-2008, 01:01 PM
Ley's hope his senior evaluation will come out the best for him! That he turns out to be a young senior! Prayers said for that handsome orangie and for his Dad that worries about all his little furry companions.

Felicia's Mom
01-28-2008, 01:27 PM
Sending prayers to Michael!

jenluckenbach
01-28-2008, 01:53 PM
Micheal, you are not as agile as you once were, you must be careful! Or us hoomins will worry ourselves sick over you. {{{{HUGS}}}} to you, sweet orangie, hope you did not hurt yourself in the fall.

catmandu
01-28-2008, 03:26 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/cats101682.jpg
WELL MICHAELS REMANING TEETH HAVE BEEN PULLED OUT AS THERE WERE ONLY A FEW LEFT AND TWO WERE INFECTED. HE HAS ALWAYS HAD TEETH PROBLEMS , BUT NO MORE.
HE WILL BE THERE TONIGHT AND TOMORROW , BUT THE GOOD NEWS IS MY VET SEEMS TO THINK THAT MICHAEL IS FINE MENTALLY AND JUST MISSED THE JUMP AS HIS EYES ARE MAYBE AT 70 % EFFICENCY.
I WILL HAVE TO MAKE HIM SOME STAIRS.
HES GETTING A REAL TEAT WEDNESDAY WHEN HE RETURNS , ROAST CHICKEN AND A NICE CRAB SALAD.
HES A SMALL CAT BUT THE HOUSE IS EMPTY WITHOUT HIM.
THANK YOU FROM US BOTH FOR YOUR PRAYERS AND KIND WORDS.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/cats667.jpg
I HEAR THE PET ANGELS ARE HAVING A LUAU AT THE VETS FOR MICHAEL AND HIS FELLOW PATIENTS , I HOPE THEY HAVE A GOOD TIME AND MICHAEL CAN EAT SOMETHING.

orangemm
01-28-2008, 03:59 PM
Aww, poor Michael. I'm sure he is unhappy being away from his Pawpie. Hopefully he will be home soon, feeling better and ready for some good eats!

Try not to worry too much, Gary. ((((hugs))))

lvpets2002
01-28-2008, 04:08 PM
:( Yes Uncle Gary I got your PM && so sorry wittle Michael had to loose the rest of his teeth.. Texas will be sending some soft Whiskas kitty food.. Give Michael & All Bigg Whisker Huggss & Smootchss.. Sending lots of Prayers..

catfamily
01-28-2008, 05:35 PM
I'm sorry i didn't see this sooner Gary.
I am saying prayers that Michael has many more years with you.He just couldn't make the jump.
Time for redoing over the whole house :eek: ;) :D
cat stairs and ramps everywhere :D
Michael you get better for daddy ok?

loveallfurryfriends
01-28-2008, 05:42 PM
Micheal, I'm sending good vibes to you and your Daddy :)

kb2yjx
01-28-2008, 05:44 PM
Raven wanted to remind Michael that is it not so bad not to have any teeth!!! Prayers that Michael will be home soon to enjoy all the extra love and treats!!!

Donnaj4962
01-28-2008, 06:24 PM
Awwww, poor Michael. I am sorry he had to have the rest of his teeth pulled, but very glad to hear that his missing his jump wasn't anything major. Tabby, 19 years youung, fell off the sink one day last week and I about had a heart attack! Scared me so bad! I grabbed her and held her and hugged her (just as you did with Michael). She seems fine now, just that her old jumpers aren't what they used to be. :(

cassiesmom
01-28-2008, 06:58 PM
Dear Michael Magnifi-Cat,

Cassie and I are very glad to know you are okay, although we are sorry to hear about your teeth. Cassie wants you to know there will be tuna on the Valentine's Day menu and she hopes you will be able to manage it by then. If not, the tuna will be removed and replaced on the menu with something softer until your mouth is ready for it. I would like to apply to Ty Pennington for an "Extreme Makeover: Cat Edition" for the Found Cats Hotel! You may be a small kitty, but your Pawpie is going to miss you in a BIG way till you are home with him again.

Hugs and Petting,
Elyse

phesina
01-28-2008, 07:13 PM
Dearest Michael, we are saying prayers and sending our warmest wishes and most haling energies to you, and your loving Dad and all your siblings too.

We are so sorry you lost the rest of your teeth but glad that you are otherwise in good shape, a fine senior kittizen.

Love, purrs, hugs, and headbumpies,
Peony, Sydney, Poppy, Elmer, Pat, and Priscilla Angel who is right now placing a lei around Michael's neck at the luau

DJFyrewolf36
01-28-2008, 07:39 PM
Prayers on the way that Michael will continue to be healthy! Remus says "Michael, don't feel bad! My eyes are perfect and I sometimes miss my jumps. Hope getting those old teeth out helps you feel better!"

rg_girlca
01-28-2008, 08:48 PM
Dear Michael;
I am so sorry to hear that you had to have the rest of your teeth out, but happy to know that you will no longer be in pain. If it makes you feel any better, I have no teeth either. :eek: It's too bad that they don't make dentures for kitties. :D

Rest easy dear boy and I know when you get back home, there will be loving arms waiting to hold you, along with plenty of soft treats for you.

Hugs & Kisses to you sweet Michael.

cassiesmom
01-29-2008, 05:07 PM
HES A SMALL CAT BUT THE HOUSE IS EMPTY WITHOUT HIM. THANK YOU FROM US BOTH FOR YOUR PRAYERS AND KIND WORDS.

Catmandu, how is Michael today -- have you heard from the veterinarian?

cassiesmom
01-30-2008, 11:56 AM
Is Michael home yet?

CultureJunky
01-30-2008, 12:57 PM
I hope you get over your recent medical setback michael. We are all thinking of you in our household :)

Killearn Kitties
01-30-2008, 02:39 PM
I'm so sorry that I missed this thread when Michael went to the vet, but I hope to hear soon that your beautiful orangie is back with you and all his pals at the Found Cat Hotel. :D

cassiesmom
01-31-2008, 05:02 PM
How is Michael the Orange Magnifi-Cat today, Catmandu?

catmandu
01-31-2008, 05:34 PM
NOT ONLY AM I HOME, BUT I HAD TROUT AND SEA FOOD CHOWDER TWICE IN A ROW. AND MY MOUTHS NOT OUCHY ANYMORE.
MANY THANKS AND BEST WISHES TO ALL MY DAER FRIENDS AND PET COMPANIONS.
ANYONE WANT A PINEAPPLE!!
I KNOW THE PET ANGEL ARMY MEANT WELL, BUT WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO WITH THIS THING???
I THINK DAD WILL EAT IT, ILL STICK TO AUNT JANICES MACARONI AND REAL CHEDDAR CHEESE TONIGHT.
I WISH I COULD SEND SOME TO MY DEAR CASSIE.
DONT FORGET CASSIE WERE ON FOR VALENTINES DAY.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/cat%20angels/cats1011837.jpg

catfamily
01-31-2008, 07:06 PM
it's so nice you take such great care of them by making sure their teeth are done.
i heard from 3 different vets that the pain they have from teeth and gum issues are far greater than what we experience.
it's so expensive but worth it when you see them acting chipper again.
i'm getting every single cat here in for their shots and check ups this next week because we are moving.(and it's time)..i hope none need dental.