PDA

View Full Version : Carrie from UK

Smilla
08-15-2002, 06:39 PM
A year or so ago when I was able to hang out on Pet Talk more (I enjoyed it while it lasted) there was a user named Carrie, from the UK, who knew a heck of a lot about dogs. I think she might have worked with horses, too, but I'm not sure.

I always enjoyed her posts. I haven't seen her around lately; does anyone know where she went?

tatsxxx11
08-15-2002, 06:42 PM
Carrie was very busy for a while with a major home move. A few months ago she announced her return to Pet Talk. Alas, we have, sadly, heard little from her since then.:( Carrie, we want you back!! Sandra

Smilla
08-15-2002, 08:07 PM
Oh my! In searching for Carrie I uncovered the Frito Feet thread that YOU started, tats, and there is activity as recent as June!

I remember how that post of yours made me laugh. And I was the first to reply!

DoggiesAreTheBest
08-15-2002, 08:42 PM
Ahhhh, yes..... The frito feet post! I remember that one. It is one of my very favorites! I always thought Drake's paws smelled like fritos, but worried everyone would think I was wierd. Come to find out, I wasn't the only one who thought so!

I shared that thread with Andrew and he and I laughed so hard!

Dixieland Dancer
08-16-2002, 09:02 AM
I emailed Carrie a few weeks ago but have not heard back from her. I miss her very much too! Please come back home Carrie. We miss you and are very sad you are not posting with us. :( I really hope she is ok.

jackiesdaisy1935
08-16-2002, 10:04 AM
Yes, I do miss Carrie so much and wish she would come back.
Jackie, Miss Daisy and Perry

K9karen
08-16-2002, 11:18 AM
Carrie's hubby who is in the British army was sent on assignment for I think 6 months, so our girl is busy with her kids, school, house moving. I also emailed her a few times...BOO HOO! and HAVEN'T HEARD FROM HER!!!!!!!

KYS
08-16-2002, 06:37 PM
posted by K9karen:Carrie's hubby who is in the British army was sent on assignment for I think 6 months. I also emailed her a few times...BOO HOO! and HAVEN'T HEARD FROM HER.>>>>>

I hope she and her family are ok. I wonder
if anybody on Talk has tried to call her.