PDA

View Full Version : If your dog were a famous person...

finn's mom
01-28-2008, 12:18 AM
...who would he be?

David and I were talking about it tonight...based on Finn's personality, we agreed he'd be Owen Wilson. Haha. Blonde, handsome in an unassuming way, goofy, kinda surfer type...fun loving and full of energy, people friendly, etc. Of course, I don't actually know much about Mr. Wilson, but that's just who I think Finn would be. :D

What about your dogs?

bckrazy
01-28-2008, 02:03 AM
Me & my friends try to figure this out, all the time. We all generally think Gonzo would be Adrien Brody. He has a big nose, and he's skinny, handsome, dark-haired, and generally lovable but weird.

It is SO HARD to think of a celebrity who reminds me of Fozzie. Some have mentioned Danny Devito, but only because of the shortness, and the sense of humor. I think he would be Elijah Wood. ; ) Elijah has blue eyes the same color of Fozzie's left eye, he is short, he is cute, he is very silly, and he dances funny. (click for proof (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BzwOsIh7FDE&feature=related))

anna_66
01-28-2008, 07:21 AM
Does Patrick from Spongebob Squarepants count as a famous person? That's who Mark and I say Bon is:D
You just have to know Bon...to know him is to love him:D

pitc9
01-28-2008, 11:51 AM
I could see Sierra being Zsa Zsa Gabor.
"Dahhhling... it's too cold to go outside right now... maybe later"
:p

Buddy... humm... maybe Kevin Costner in the movie "The Bodyguard"
(That's lame I know... but that's all I could come up with. :o )

Ginger's Mom
01-28-2008, 12:22 PM
Funny thread, and great responses so far. I tried to think of someone for Ginger, too. The closest I could come up with is that she would be the Carmen Diaz character in My Best Friend's Wedding. :) :o

WELOVESPUPPIES
01-28-2008, 01:12 PM
I could not really pinpoint specific actors by personality but I definitely was able to place them with charater roles actors have played.

Duke, I would have to say Adam Sandler, loud and abnoxious like in...well pretty much every movie he has done.

Champ, I would have to say Tom Hanks in Forrest Gump, and yes she would definitely be Forrets to a T.

Chopper, I could not think of a person but he reminds me of Chester the Terrier on Looney Tunes.

Husky_mom
01-28-2008, 01:15 PM
Does Patrick from Spongebob Squarepants count as a famous person? That's who Mark and I say Bon is:D
You just have to know Bon...to know him is to love him:D

OMG!!... I loved Bon before but now..... I just love him more!!!

how adorable.... I love Patrick, he always makes me laugh :D

I havenŽt thought about it with my girls..... tough one..... IŽll think it over a minute then come back..... I seriously have no clue :p

finn's mom
01-28-2008, 01:22 PM
OMG!!... I loved Bon before but now..... I just love him more!!!

how adorable.... I love Patrick, he always makes me laugh :D

Exactly what I was thinking. :D

ParNone
01-28-2008, 09:27 PM
Murph: With that sunny disposition of his, I was thinking Doris Day... He'd be singing "Que Sera Sera" every opportunity too...

Gull: Kramer from Seinfeld... He's wacky as all get out and all of his movements are hysterically funny to me... I also considered Charlie Chaplin...

Oz: Seven of Nine from Star Trek... Gorgeous, Blue-eyed Blonde... Intelligent... Seeks Perfection... Everyone stares as he walks by... And he reels in everybody he meets... "Resistance is Futile"... :)

Par...