PDA

View Full Version : Trade With Me?

dukedogsmom
01-27-2008, 07:39 PM
I got this idea from this One Red Paperclip (http://oneredpaperclip.blogspot.com/) If you're not familiar with it, it's a great story! Anyone interested in working a trade for this plate? I love painting but I can't keep all I paint.
http://www.boomspeed.com/dukedogsmom/011807_1.jpg

Freedom
01-27-2008, 08:14 PM
I remember the story (couldn't find it on that link, but iIam SO sleepy just now.)

So, can I come visit you when you do that last trade and own the mansion??? :D

Laura's Babies
01-27-2008, 09:27 PM
And can I come visit when you trade that mansion for your own country?

I remember that paperclip story. That was a great idea and look what he traded up to....

Twisterdog
01-27-2008, 11:47 PM
I will trade you one Jack Russell terrier puppy and three teenagers for that plate! Ok? OK!

dukedogsmom
01-27-2008, 11:48 PM
I will trade you one Jack Russell terrier puppy and three teenagers for that plate! Ok? OK!
LMAO! I think I'll keep my plate. Maybe just the dog?

Twisterdog
01-28-2008, 12:01 AM
LMAO! I think I'll keep my plate. Maybe just the dog?

Dang. I was just throwing the dog in to make you take the spawnage. Actually, I probably WOULD trade you the dog for a plate, some days. :rolleyes:

Seriously, though, could you make me a plate to match my kitchen? PM me if you are interested. I'll pay you, or send you a dog. LOL

dukedogsmom
01-28-2008, 12:03 AM
Dang. I was just throwing the dog in to make you take the spawnage. Actually, I probably WOULD trade you the dog for a plate, some days. :rolleyes:

Seriously, though, could you make me a plate to match my kitchen? PM me if you are interested. I'll pay you, or send you a dog. LOL
Sure I can! I love painting them. Where I'm going now the plate prices are very reasonable. I'll get with you in a bit.

caseysmom
01-28-2008, 10:11 AM
I have one teenager and her icky boyfriend, please please pick me!

Husky_mom
01-28-2008, 11:38 AM
will have to check that story too.... but if selling those plates how much would you be charging...... and for custom made ones?? I might be interested and might be able to send some design.....

oh oh and shipping too.....;)

Catty1
01-28-2008, 11:48 AM
Valerie - but do you really want to wind up in a house in a small Saskatchewan town???? :D

Nothing to block the wind there...it's so flat you can watch your dog run away from home for a week....

;)

Twisterdog
01-28-2008, 09:00 PM

I asked first!! :p

caseysmom
01-28-2008, 09:03 PM
I asked first!! :p

Maybe we could trade? At least it would be new *hit!

Twisterdog
01-28-2008, 09:07 PM
Maybe we could trade? At least it would be new *hit!

Absolutely! A three for one deal! Where should I send them?????

caseysmom
01-28-2008, 09:10 PM
Oh crap I didn't realize you had three I am bowing down to you right now :D

dukedogsmom
01-28-2008, 09:13 PM
Well, I do need my car washed and my room cleaned............

dukedogsmom
01-28-2008, 09:15 PM
Valerie - but do you really want to wind up in a house in a small Saskatchewan town???? :D

Nothing to block the wind there...it's so flat you can watch your dog run away from home for a week....

;)
No, I don't want to live there but I wouldn't mind a great house for a plate, you know? $45 is the asking price (plus shipping, of course) LMAO about watching the dog. Too funny.

caseysmom
01-28-2008, 09:15 PM
Well, I do need my car washed and my room cleaned............

Oh girl if you could see her room :rolleyes: but hey who knows maybe you could whip her into shape. :p

dukedogsmom
01-28-2008, 09:30 PM
Oh girl if you could see her room :rolleyes: but hey who knows maybe you could whip her into shape. :p
She'd at least better do windows. Oh, and laundry. Maybe I could hang a pizzia on a stick in front of her to get her motivated?

caseysmom
01-28-2008, 09:47 PM
She'd at least better do windows. Oh, and laundry. Maybe I could hang a pizzia on a stick in front of her to get her motivated?

Maybe some soy beans and sushi, these are california girls!

dukedogsmom
01-28-2008, 09:52 PM
Maybe some soy beans and sushi, these are california girls!
Haha! Ok, a California roll then :p

Twisterdog
01-28-2008, 10:16 PM
Oh crap I didn't realize you had three I am bowing down to you right now :D

Actually we have four teenagers, and one grandbaby. Do not bow down to me, shoot me and put me out of my misery. Please. I'm begging you.

DDM ... if they washed cars and cleaned rooms, I wouldn't mind keeping them in the first place! :p

dukedogsmom
01-28-2008, 10:19 PM
DDM ... if they washed cars and cleaned rooms, I wouldn't mind keeping them in the first place! :p
Too funny! And a very good point.

Twisterdog
01-28-2008, 10:23 PM
DDM ... clear your PM box please, can't reply, it's full, Ms. Popularity. ;)

dukedogsmom
01-28-2008, 10:35 PM
DDM ... clear your PM box please, can't reply, it's full, Ms. Popularity. ;)
Ha ha! I wondered why you weren't answering me. I've cleared a little :D

Twisterdog
01-28-2008, 10:40 PM
Ha ha! I wondered why you weren't answering me.

Actually, I'm not answering you because I'm angry you won't take my charming offspring in as a trade! ;)

dukedogsmom
01-29-2008, 07:03 PM
Actually, I'm not answering you because I'm angry you won't take my charming offspring in as a trade! ;)
Isn't charming offspring an oxymoron? :p