PDA

View Full Version : Get Well Wishes & Lots Of Prayers Are Needed For rg_girlca

krazyaboutkatz
01-27-2008, 01:57 AM
Hi, I pm'd Lorraine and asked her how she was doing. For some reason I had a feeling that she was sick. Well unfortunately I was right.:( She pm'd me this:
I wish I was just busy, but unfortunately, I haven't been well.
This virus that I caught this time really played havoc on my chest. I was sick at the end of November with the same thing. It lasted for almost 5 weeks, had about 2 weeks of feeling good and then caught another one just after new years. It got to a point that I was having bad asthma attacks from it, so I went to see my doctor on the 16th and he put me in the hospital right away. I was in just over a week and just got home this morning. My lungs were very congested, was having a lot of problems with my breathing and I was on the verge of having pneumonia. My asthma is under control now and I was put on antibiotics. I feel very weak and can't go to work just yet. My doctor wants to see me again in 2 weeks to make sure the congestion has cleared up. I've been sleeping most of the day and the hubby was playing his poker game on the computer, so after he was finished, I wanted to check out my e-mail and boy do I have a lot of reading to do in the next few days.
Take care and please say a prayer for me that I have a full and speedy recovery. I hate not feeling up to par.
Lorraine

So please send lots of prayers and get well wishes her way. Thanks.:)

I'm going to pm her the link to this thread.;)

PLEASE GET WELL SOON LORRAINE & LOTS OF PRAYERS & POSITIVE THOUGHTS ARE BEING SENT YOUR WAY!!! I sure hope that you'll make a quick and full recovery. We miss you here on PT.:)

Karen
01-27-2008, 02:09 AM
You are in our prayers. I have twice been hospitalized because of a cold that went to my chest and exacerbated my asthma, so I know how awful that feels. Take care of yourself, and make everyone else spoil you, okay?

AmberLee
01-27-2008, 02:17 AM
~~~ Sending HEALTHY vibes, dear! ~~~

Sevaede
01-27-2008, 03:10 AM
Lots of good vibes and well wishes going your way! :( :) I hope you're feeling better soon! :)

jenluckenbach
01-27-2008, 06:22 AM
Get Well Soon !

catnapper
01-27-2008, 06:54 AM
Lots of Prayers for you. I'm sure Willy will make a good nurse for you, so I'll whisper some extra words into his furry ears :)

trayi52
01-27-2008, 07:12 AM
Lorraine, hope you get to feeling better soon, and get back to your normal self.

Get well soon!

Hugs,
Willie

smokey the elder
01-27-2008, 07:26 AM
Lots of "healthy lungs juju" coming your way.

Medusa
01-27-2008, 08:22 AM
Good, healing vibes being sent to you right now.......

Freedom
01-27-2008, 08:46 AM
Prayers for a speedy return to good health, from Rhode Island.

Laura's Babies
01-27-2008, 09:01 AM
Awe Man! I hate hearing you have been so sick Lorraine. Good thoughts and healing vibes coming your way from the deep south. I sure hope these next few weeks you are able to do a turn around and get back to normal.

*GET WELL SOON!*

moosmom
01-27-2008, 09:14 AM
Girl, you are in my thoughts and prayers to get better. It sucks to be sick.

orangemm
01-27-2008, 10:15 AM
Lots of good thoughts, prayers, and ((((hugs)))) going out to you, Lorraine. You really got whacked good. :( Rest, take it easy, and please get well soon.

Catty1
01-27-2008, 10:44 AM
Hope you are better soon! I was wondering why you hadn't been around and was going to email.

HUGS and let the furry nurses help you. :)

jazzcat
01-27-2008, 12:05 PM
I'm so sorry you've been so sick. Get well soon and know you are in my thoughts and prayers.

Donnaj4962
01-27-2008, 12:36 PM
I am sorry to hear you haven't been feeling well. Many prayers being sent your way from me and my girls in Indiana!

ChrisH
01-27-2008, 12:49 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v11/CwmmawrJet/Smiles/console.gif Prayers and healing thoughts on the way.

catmandu
01-27-2008, 12:51 PM
THE FOUND CATS AND I JUST GOT A LETTER FROM LORRAINE AND WE ARE SORRY THAT SHES BEEN SO ILL, AND WE DIDNT KNOW.
ALL OUR PRAYERS ARE ON THIER WAY AND WE HOPE THAT SHES ON HER FEET VERY VERY SOON.
I KNOW THAT PORCH ANGELS ARE THERE TO HELP OUT AS NUGGET ANGEL LOVES VISTING LORRAINES NUGGET!!
:cool: :D :rolleyes: :cool:

Randi
01-27-2008, 12:57 PM
Fister and I are sending good thoughts and healing vibes - get well soon Lorraine!

phesina
01-27-2008, 05:49 PM
Prayers and good thoughts and healing energies for a comfortable recuperation and a complete and speedy recovery are being sent from us to you, Lorraine!

Love, purrs, and hugs,
Poppy, Elmer, Sydney, Peony, Pat, and Priscilla Angel

Lilith Cherry
01-28-2008, 06:08 AM
Get well soon and try to stay warm in cold Montreal! We are all thinking of you!

momoffuzzyfaces
01-28-2008, 12:42 PM
Prayers on the way here and all the cats have their paws crossed that you feel better soon!!!

Killearn Kitties
01-28-2008, 04:46 PM
That sounds awful! We are sending heaps of healthy vibes and furry purrs Lorraine's way.

Get well soon!

rg_girlca
01-28-2008, 10:02 PM
WOW!!!! I was notified by PM about this thread and what an unexpected surprise, but a very nice one. :)

Last year didn't end well for me and the New Year was even worse. I just hope that this is the last of it for me.

I am feeling a bit better today. The coughing and the pain in my back and chest seems to have eased off some today. I hope tomorrow will be even better. It's just to get my energy level back up. I was put on a new medication for my asthma that has helped, so that's a plus. One day at a time eh people. I'm the type of person that can't stay in one place for long, always having to do something. So being basically put on bed rest is driving me nuts. But i'm being a good girl and doing what the doctor ordered so I don't land up completely flat on my back.

Thank you all so very much for your well wishes and prayers. It really warmed my heart to read each post and yes, I have quite a few of some really nice furry nurses. :D

KittyCrazy
01-28-2008, 10:38 PM
What a crummy way to start the new year! Sure hope she's better SOON!

gini
01-29-2008, 03:43 PM
Even when you start to get better you still feel so tired. That is the part that I hate about serious chest colds.

Try to stay in bed and rest - it really is the best thing for you.

Hope you are back up and running at full speed soon - and that this year will be much better for you.

Felicia's Mom
01-29-2008, 04:07 PM
Hope you feel better soon!:D