PDA

View Full Version : Handsome Oscar

LHCamry
01-26-2008, 07:27 AM
Hi Oscar......What a handsome boy you are. It goes to show that you
are sweet and gentle when you let the cats sleep with you. I have a
beagle that thinks that she is the mother to all the cats around our house.
Congraulations on DOTD. You are so cute.
A Dog Lover ;) ;) ;)

Coondoglover
01-26-2008, 09:32 AM
Hi, Oscar! It seems like you have it all: good looking and smart! I bet you are a great snuggler, too. Sounds like you have a lot of fun with your people and even that cats. Enjoy your special day today. Congrats on DOTD and have fun! :D

Chica
01-26-2008, 11:02 AM
HI HANDSOME OSCAR!!!!!!!YOU ARE SOOO PRETTY!!IT MAKES MY HEART FEEL SO GOOD WHEN AN OWNER SAYS SUCH SWEET THINGS ABOUT THEIR PUPPY MEMBER OF THE FAMILY!!!! ;) ;) CONGRATS ON BEING THE DOTD!!!!CONGRATS!!!!!!! ;)

tatsxxx11
01-26-2008, 11:58 AM
Congratulations and happy Dog of the Day to you, precious Oscar!:D Oh, you are one cutie pupper pie, that's for sure; one beautiful blend of two awesome breeds, and you clearly inherited that best traits of each; so smart, so sweet and gentle, such a snuggle bug:D And I have no doubt you're only going to grow smarter and more loving, with age:D What a lucky family, having YOU as their "first!" Mucho smoochies to you, precious Oscar! I hope you and your family, skinned and furry, are all enjoying a very happy, fun and love filled day! Long and happy life to you sweet, beautiful boy:)

lizbud
01-26-2008, 04:10 PM
Hello Oscar,

Look at your handsome self sweetie. :) It's great to meet you today.
I am so impressed with all you have learned so early in life. I know you
must be a smart boy & your people love you dearly. :) Big congrats on
being our honored DOG OF THE DAY. Hugs & kisses for you Oscar.

irish
01-26-2008, 06:46 PM
Oscar, you sound like such a good boy. It's very good of you to be so patient with your first time doggie parents, but it sounds like you have trained them very well. I bet you get lots of hugs, but I wish I could give you one myself.
Congratulations handsome Oscar, on being our DOTD.