PDA

View Full Version : Mister Mister!!!!!

kb2yjx
01-26-2008, 06:25 AM
This was the week of ORANGEMAN!!! YEA!!! How nice that your Mom became a cat person, after losing her dog!! Converts are the VERY best cat people, you know!!! Aren't you glad that she persisted and you FINALLY came around!! Now you know the good life in your forever home!!! HAPPY COTD!!

Medusa
01-26-2008, 07:57 AM
You are one big fluff ball, Mister! So glad that you two found each other. Enjoy your much deserved title of COTD! :)

catmandu
01-26-2008, 09:53 AM
:) :cool: :rolleyes: ;) When We Saw That Magnificent Big Orange Cat, We Knew That The Only Right Name For Him Was Mister.
Hes Such An Imposing Grand Cat, With A Tremendous Dignity To Him, And Yet With An Air Of Fun, And Joy In His Calm Furry Countenance.
The Lucky Found Paradise Hotel Cats, Especially Mister Michael And Senor Miquelito Send Thier Owesome Orange MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEERRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO To Munificent Mister Mister Our Newest Cat Of The Day. :cool: :D ;) :p :cool: :D

momoffuzzyfaces
01-26-2008, 12:04 PM
Mister you are indeed one handsome fellow!!!

How lucky we are to get to see your wonderful picture and read your bio today!!!

I hope you have a fun, treat-filled day!!!

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!! :D

tatsxxx11
01-26-2008, 03:35 PM
Happy Cat of the Day to you, Mister Mister:D Oh yes indeedy, you sure are one handsome dude, cutie pie!:)

My heart goes out to your Mom on the passing of her beloved doggie; such a painful loss, I know...But then you came along, and suddenly, the world was a little brighter, her heart a little lighter! Yours was truly a heavenly match, two souls in need, coming together at just the right time; what a happy ending!
I hope you're enjoying a very happy, love filled ,celebrating with your proud Mom and all of your adoring friends and fans! No kitty is more deserving of Pet Talk's top honor than you, precious one:) Hugs, kisses and wishes for a long and happy life to you darling Mister...and thanks for the BIG smiles!:)

cassiesmom
01-26-2008, 09:28 PM
Orange Mister, you are fluffy and beautiful! Happy Cat of the Day!

orangemm
01-27-2008, 02:57 PM
Late in getting here, but Mister, you are a handsome orangie!

Congratulations on being COTD!! :)