PDA

View Full Version : Guess what I saw today?

Laura's Babies
01-25-2008, 12:46 PM
AMY PLAYING!!!!

She has been on the Cosequin now for 4 days... Does this stuff work that fast? She was chasing Giz and acting so frisky and I hope it is not just my wishful heart but she seems to be walking better too.

I also split open one of my 1000mg Omega3 fish oli and squirt it into a small bowl and dip my finger in and tap their nose or smear it around their mouth. (just one small tap into the oil first so one has lasted for days.) I am doing this with Amy, Boo and Giz..) It seems something is making a differance!

Does Cosequin work this fast that she feels good enough to start playing already?

jazzcat
01-25-2008, 01:23 PM
That is great Laura!!!!

I've never used it before so not sure how fast it works but it sure sounds like it is probably the reason.

Freedom
01-25-2008, 02:20 PM
After all those aches and pains, she is finally feeling . . . RELIEF!

Aw, sweet girl, so nice she is feeling more comfortable.

I haven't used that, but I don't see any reason why it shouldn't help in 4 days. It is like an arthritis pain med, and those take effect pretty quickly. Hope that it keeps on working for her!

AlleyCat
01-25-2008, 03:09 PM
That's so good to hear! YAY !!! :)

phesina
01-25-2008, 03:26 PM
Oh, what a delightful message to read about dear, sweet Amy! You go, girl!

Cosequin? Fish oil? You're certainly doing something right there, Laura.

Both of you, keep up the good work!

Love from Elmer and his family

catmandu
01-25-2008, 04:33 PM
I HAVE THE FEELING THAT COSEQUIN IS SO HAPPY BEING IN HER NEW FURREVER HOME, AND THAT IS MAKING HER FEEL LIKE A HAPPY KITTEN AGAIN, AS HER HEART IS LIGHT KNOWING THAT SHE HAS A WONDERFUL MEEOWMIE AND GREAT CAT FRIENDS.
THAT AND THE FSH OIL HAVE HELPED HER, BUT I SAY LOVE IS THE GREATEST MEDICINE OF ALL!!!!
:) :rolleyes: :cool: :D ;) :p :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

kuhio98
01-25-2008, 05:55 PM
Yay Amy! I was under the impression that it took longer for Cosequin to be absorbed into the joints. But, who cares? As long as Amy feels good!

Medusa
01-25-2008, 05:56 PM
I've not used it w/any of my fur posse but I'm sure glad to read of this good news about Amy. I'm so happy for her. (and you) :D

krazyaboutkatz
01-25-2008, 09:44 PM
This is wonderful news!!!:D Maybe the combo that you're using is helping her more quickly. I sure hope that she continues to feel this good.:)