PDA

View Full Version : woo wee!

luckies4me
01-25-2008, 10:25 AM
I got a new computer yesterday so now I can finally get back online and start chatting it up with everyone again. I'm so excited. I've never had a new computer before. My last one was used when I bought it. Anyway, expect lots of Kai Kai pictures. :D

Hope everyone is doing well. :)

Laura's Babies
01-25-2008, 12:52 PM
I remember when I got this one and how fast it was... Now it is so slow.

What kind did you get, what does it have on it?

luckies4me
01-25-2008, 01:18 PM
I bought a Toshiba HD satellite P205-S8810. It has a 17 inch flat LCD screen (lovely btw), HD dvd-rom/DVD super multi drive (burns cd's and dvd's), has WIFI, and includes a wireless card, so now I don't have to plug in my stupid internet cable thingy. It has a built in webcam and mic, comes with Windows Vista which I like a heck of a lot better than XP, has tons of usb plug in spots, a slot to put my camera card to upload pics, it's fairly light weight, and get this...You can watch and RECORD, even pause live TV on this!!! How awesome is that. You can even watch Animal Planet, Discovery Channel etc. through the satellite. It's so awesome. Plus Norton and mcafee were preinstalled, as well as a lot of other cool things. And the games included are so fun...go Bejeweled! LOL. It's super easy to use, and I love the number pad which my old laptop didn't have. The speakers are fairly decent as well. I'm totally sold on it. :D

luckies4me
01-25-2008, 01:19 PM
Oh, and it's bluetooth compatible.

Laura's Babies
01-25-2008, 02:57 PM
Ack! You got it ALL!! Sounds like a dream and you are going to love it!! I have a Toshiba Satellite laptop and I love it. HUmmm... That is almost 3 years old, so waaaaay behind according to what you got.. Blue tooth huh? I didn't have any idea what was a option on them.. Oh Man! YOu are going to just love it and I don't blame you for being excited! Congratulations!!!

luckies4me
01-25-2008, 03:49 PM
Oh I love it already! I've been on it all day. hehe :p

Chilli
01-25-2008, 04:48 PM
Welcome back!
Wow, your new computer sounds wonderful; no wonder you are in love with it! A few months ago I got an upgrade, as well. The difference is phenomenal, isn't it?

I can't wait to see some new pictures. I'm sure Kai has grown so much since we last got to see him. I know he's still got to be as cute as ever, though! :)