PDA

View Full Version : Big Bertha

Barbiecat1
01-25-2008, 05:53 AM
Like all Maine Coons, you have a great personality. I babysit one when his "parents" go away, and he is the best! Watch out when you are in the backyard; don't wander away; it's a dangerous world out there.

Medusa
01-25-2008, 07:21 AM
Maine Coone and Calico. Bertha, you come from good stock! You're quite the beauty, too. Enjoy your day as COTD. :)

sasha the cat
01-25-2008, 10:03 AM
Meeeow, good morning to you, little Miss Sunshine! You are a spectacular beauty. My baby brother, Felix and you would make a good match for creating precious Maine Coon kittens. Not to be, however as both Felix and I (Norman) are neutered males.

Live long, happy & healthy -- loved, adored, and well brushed. What a lovely family at your Palace: people, pussycats and Winston the Fish! Extra treats for everyone would be a good way to celebrate you being COTD for Friday, 25th of January 2008.

Mew, we wonder if your people would consider the most important measure of cat safety for you and you siblings: the feline family members becoming exclusively in-door cats.

Bunches of kittykisses, fancy figure 8's and purrs from me, Norman the King and my baby brother, Felix the Prince. Our purr~ents send multiple kisses and caresses.

http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b7da04b3127cce833a933854aa00000026108AaMmTVo2cOD
FELIX and NORMAN, sparring!

http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b7da04b3127cce833a9345d5e700000026108AaMmTVo2cOD
FELIX demonstrating "total relaxation" :D

http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b7da04b3127cce833a9331d59300000026108AaMmTVo2cOD
NORMAN "posing for photo".

kb2yjx
01-25-2008, 10:21 AM
What a lovely lady you are!!! HAPPY COTD!!!!!

Donnaj4962
01-25-2008, 11:40 AM
BEAUTIFUL BERTHA! You are stunning! And you look so cute watching your fishie! Seems like he is your very own pet!

Congratulations on COTD! Enjoy lots of extra treats and luvvins today!

cassiesmom
01-25-2008, 11:53 AM
Bertha, you are beautiful and precious! My nephew's RB cat, Churchill, was best friends with the family goldfish for a long time. Like you, Churchill would watch Speedy in his bowl and even drink from the bowl, but never bother him.
How wonderful that you chose yourself a happy home. Please be careful in the yard, sweety; I would not want anything bad to happen to you. Happy Cat of the Day!

momoffuzzyfaces
01-25-2008, 01:10 PM
Bertha you are certainly a gorgeous girl!!! :D

I couldn't help but go "AW" when I saw your wonderful picture. That's a beautiful "pet" you have there!

Sounds like you have a purr-fectly wonderful life!!!

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!! :D

tatsxxx11
01-25-2008, 03:10 PM
Hi there beautiful Bertha! Happy Cat of the Day to you, sweetheart:) I'm with you Bertha...I can get easily get "lost" for hours, watching the fishies swim:D How cool that in addition to your humans, and 3 furry sisters, you have fishie Winston to call your own!:) But what's so telling is that never once have you been tempted to do anything but watch from a distance! What a gentle, sweet soul you are! Your Mom's right Bertha, it makes no difference who picked whom. The only thing that matters is that it's one heavenly, life long, joined at the hip, match!:)

Congratulations on your big day, Bertha! I hope you and your family, furred, finned and skinned, are all enjoying a very special day of celebration! Love and hugs to you beautiful Bertha, our most deserving, extra special honoree!:)

Romy
01-25-2008, 04:54 PM
Well hello Beautiful Bertha

I have to say that your photograph is so artistic with the lighting, the fish bowl, and, of course, your beautiful self!

It is a fitting tribute to you on your most special day! Thank you for gracing our COTD page so purrfectly!

catmandu
01-25-2008, 05:30 PM
BIG BERTHA IS SUCH A BEAUTIFUL BIG CAT , THE VERY EPITOME OF THE MAINE COON BREED, ONE OF THE BIGGEST AND MOST MAJESTIC CATS IN THE WORLD.
WHAT A BEAUTY , AND YOU ARE TRULY BLESSED TO HAVE SUCH SUCH A GRAND CAT AND SHES CERTAINLY BLESSED TO HAVE JUST A BEAUTIFUL FURREVER HOME.
THE LUCKY FOUND CATS ALL SEND A MAJESTIC MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWY TO BOUNTIFUL BERTHA OUR NEWEST CAT OF THE DAY!!!
:) :cool: :rolleyes: :cool: :p :cool: ;) :cool: :D :cool:

momtomany
01-25-2008, 06:32 PM
Beautiful, beautiful Bertha, your beauty made my heart stop. What a wonderful story about you. Congrats on being COTD! :D